Cricket !

Wotty

As noted above, I am no cricket guru, but it seemed plainly obvious to me that allowing South Africa to chase a total was not working. In fact, it was obviously failing. So why, when Ponting had the chance to send South Africa in first, did he go again with the losing formula? Man, that was a horrible display yesterday by the way...

You don't have to be a guru mate to see they are now, weather it be test or one day cricket, nothing short of rabble :lame:

Another one down the shitter mate. Looks like chasing a total is a no go aswell. Even Bracken, who is a decent enough bowler was awful today aswell. :D

As noted above, I am no cricket guru, but it seemed plainly obvious to me that allowing South Africa to chase a total was not working. In fact, it was obviously failing. So why, when Ponting had the chance to send South Africa in first, did he go again with the losing formula? Man, that was a horrible display yesterday by the way...

You don't have to be a guru mate to see they are now, weather it be test or one day cricket, nothing short of rabble :lame:

Another one down the shitter mate. Looks like chasing a total is a no go aswell. Even Bracken, who is a decent enough bowler was awful today aswell. :D

I think Australian's need to realise that this cricket side is no longer the number one ranked side in the world in either form of cricket.

IMO they would be ranked currently 4th in the world with the potential to slide even further down the order.

The glory days are well and truely over :crying:

I'm delighted to say I didn't know there was even a match on Friday so I missed that trainwreck, but on a more sour note I saw most of last night/yesterday's match. What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck was that? Do they realise they're playing New Zealand? :lol: That was absolutely terrible. I will give the Aussies credit for getting it to the point where NZ needed to score off the last ball to win, but it should never, never have got to chasing a score that pitiful. I can't believe how bad the Aussies are at the moment. I'm almost starting to understand how it must feel to be English. Except without the being ugly and living in an awful place part. ;)

I'm delighted to say I didn't know there was even a match on Friday so I missed that trainwreck, but on a more sour note I saw most of last night/yesterday's match. What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck was that? Do they realise they're playing New Zealand? :lol: That was absolutely terrible. I will give the Aussies credit for getting it to the point where NZ needed to score off the last ball to win, but it should never, never have got to chasing a score that pitiful. I can't believe how bad the Aussies are at the moment. I'm almost starting to understand how it must feel to be English. Except without the being ugly and living in an awful place part. ;)

The reason you are shit at the moment mate is because, except for Ponting,Lee, Clarke and the two Hussey boys, you haven't got any decent players left especially in the bowling department. You put in inexperienced youngsters to open the batting just because they managed one excellent innings (Warner) and he now looks like a frightened rabbit and has done squat since. Bracken is a decent enough bowler, but the other two you have, Johnson and especially that clown Tait are so all over the place at times they wouldn't even get in the English squad. Tait needs to get a load more of his deliveries actually on target and seriously needs someone to tell him to put some variation into it aswell. One of the most one dimensional, crap bowlers I have ever seen. The England team you can knock all you like mate, but their pace attack is way ahead of this bunch of clowns, because of their consistency, Variation of pace, accuracy and reverse swing. :headbanger:

I have no doubt the English team probably is better than the Aussie team at the moment. No offence to New Zealand, but if we can't even beat them I'd say that's a pretty good indication that we probably can't beat any international side at the moment.

Mate, you'll get no argument from me about the quality of the team at the moment. As you say, there's a few decent player in there but if even they are not performing, what chance do we have? Last night he copped a bit of a beating during that power play, but Bracken has been pretty good in the matches I've seen him in.

For the record, I do think the Aussies will win the 5 match series against NZ, but I don't think it'll be pretty.

I have no doubt the English team probably is better than the Aussie team at the moment. No offence to New Zealand, but if we can't even beat them I'd say that's a pretty good indication that we probably can't beat any international side at the moment.

Mate, you'll get no argument from me about the quality of the team at the moment. As you say, there's a few decent player in there but if even they are not performing, what chance do we have? Last night he copped a bit of a beating during that power play, but Bracken has been pretty good in the matches I've seen him in.

For the record, I do think the Aussies will win the 5 match series against NZ, but I don't think it'll be pretty.

There needs to be huge changes! Drop some of the big names to give them a wake up call.

The reason you are shit at the moment mate is because, except for Ponting,Lee, Clarke and the two Hussey boys, you haven't got any decent players left especially in the bowling department. You put in inexperienced youngsters to open the batting just because they managed one excellent innings (Warner) and he now looks like a frightened rabbit and has done squat since. Bracken is a decent enough bowler, but the other two you have, Johnson and especially that clown Tait are so all over the place at times they wouldn't even get in the English squad. Tait needs to get a load more of his deliveries actually on target and seriously needs someone to tell him to put some variation into it aswell. One of the most one dimensional, crap bowlers I have ever seen. The England team you can knock all you like mate, but their pace attack is way ahead of this bunch of clowns, because of their consistency, Variation of pace, accuracy and reverse swing. :headbanger:

How sad a state things are when an Aussie has to agree 110% with a Pom when he gives the Aussie Cricket team a good old bagging :anon: ....Every word he has said, is nothing but the truth :crying:

I think Australian's need to realise that this cricket side is no longer the number one ranked side in the world in either form of cricket.

IMO they would be ranked currently 4th in the world with the potential to slide even further down the order.

What the fuck was I even thinking :unsure: .......I need to adjust that ranking to 6th.......with the potential to slide even further down the order :whistle:

What the fuck was I even thinking :unsure: .......I need to adjust that ranking to 6th.......with the potential to slide even further down the order :whistle:

:lol: I was actually thinking about that when I saw your post. 4th was way too generous.

So how do you guys think we'll go without Ponting for the next two matches?

:lol: I was actually thinking about that when I saw your post. 4th was way too generous.

So how do you guys think we'll go without Ponting for the next two matches?

As shit as we are, if you still can't beat New Zealand even with Ponting not there, your problems are even worse than you think .

You should be able to pick a second eleven and still beat New Zealand, that's how :lame: their last effort was <_<

I think you boys worry a liitle too much. You are still the 1st in the Test rankings and 2nd in the one dayers compared to 5th and 6th for us. I would say the English have the same problems as you with their batting line up, especially in one day matches, but our bowling is looking in much better shape, so overall I think we are both pretty similar standings wise to be honest and not what the rankings say. I honestly don't think it is gloom and doom permanently for your shower, you can't play that bad all the time surely :D

I think you boys worry a liitle too much. You are still the 1st in the Test rankings and 2nd in the one dayers compared to 5th and 6th for us.

Mate, that just goes to show how irrelevant the rankings are.....Sth Africa will cain us over there and I can tell you that with the current bowling attack we have, we will also not beat England in a Test series in England while our arses point to the ground.....as far as the one day rankings go, who really gives a flying fuck what they are.....They are just as important as the 20/20 rankings would be

West Indies V England starts today. This will be a choice of 2 things - England show up to the tour and put in a great performance like we all know they can and beat the Windies fairly comfortably, or there is option 2 - the English 'Train Wreck' where they all decide that they can't play cricket anymore, get bowled out for less than 200 and head off into the West Indies dressing room and get fucked out of their heads on the fine weed avaliable over there. Hopefully it will be the former.

I could probably Google it but any of you guys know how West Indies went against NZ? Was it 5 from 5 to West Indies?

I could probably Google it but any of you guys know how West Indies went against NZ? Was it 5 from 5 to West Indies?

In what,the recent Test matches or One dayers?

The Tests both ended in draws and the Kiwis won the 5 oneday series 2-1 (2 no results)

The Tests both ended in draws and the Kiwis won the 5 oneday series 2-1 (2 no results)

That sums it all up. Thanks mate. :) So are NZ actually pretty decent these days, or do West Indies suck too? I always thought they were meant to be pretty decent. Better than NZ at least.

That sums it all up. Thanks mate. :) So are NZ actually pretty decent these days, or do West Indies suck too? I always thought they were meant to be pretty decent. Better than NZ at least.

NZ are a bit up and down. They are ranked 4th in ODI's and 8th in Test matches which is about right I would say. We beat them in the test series, but lost narrowly to them in the ODI's, although we aren't great at one dayers at the moment to be honest.You never know what you are gonna get with them half the time, but they are definitely semi decent.

The West Indies are 7th in Test rankings and 8th in ODI's. They have had a really bad patch over the last few years, but signs are there that they are picking up. They bowled quite well against us today and at one point had us up against the wall at 73-3 at lunch. We pulled back and had a reasonably good aternoon and finished at 236 - 5.

Just as I suspected, the English team has been smoking something decidedly excellent by the way they bowled today :doh:

Just as I suspected, the English team has been smoking something decidedly excellent by the way they bowled today :doh:

Wait until Freddy hits the bottle tonight and decides to go boating again :rofl2:

Wait until Freddy hits the bottle tonight and decides to go boating again :rofl2:

It wouldn't do any harm mate. :lol:

Looks like the Aussies are keen to make it 0 from 2. Guess we'll see how this one pans out, though.

An Aussie 'train wreck' of top proportions.

At least were not that bad, and the English boys are putting some effort in.!!

if you still can't beat New Zealand even with Ponting not there, your problems are even worse than you think .

Pretty much sums it all up :lame:...yet again