Cricket !

Wotty

India beat Pakistan in the 20/20 to become the champs.Quite entertaining !!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the damn Aussies didn't win!!!

:unsure: win a tournament of "Slog and Giggle" or wipe our :butt: with the English 5 - Zip in an Ashes series.

We know where our priorities lie :lol:

Truth.

You wouldn't be saying that if you had won now would ya??? I like it when Ponting doesn't play, as you don't win very often in any form without him.

Mate, I did not even bother givin' you any shit when we beat you in the tournament.......That's how much I cared about it.....This ain't Cricket, this is more baseball :puke:

India beat Pakistan in the 20/20 to become the champs.Quite entertaining !!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure: win a tournament of "Slog and Giggle" or wipe our :butt: with the English 5 - Zip in an Ashes series.

Truth.

You wouldn't be saying that if you had won now would ya??? I like it when Ponting doesn't play, as you don't win very often in any form without him.

Mate, I did not even bother givin' you any shit when we beat you in the tournament.......That's how much I cared about it.....This ain't Cricket, this is more baseball :puke:

Backed, but it is Australia after all - anything for a quick dig!! :whistle:

Truth.

Backed, but it is Australia after all - anything for a quick dig!! :whistle:

;):lol:

• 3 weeks later...

We have another "FUCKWIT ALERT" in the Cricket World and this time it is India's Shanth Sreesanath.

This is a Fuckwit that was fined 30% of his match payments during their last Sth African series.

This is a Fuckwit that gave Michael Vaughn the shoulder walking down the pitch on the England tour.

This is a Fuckwit that tried to take Pietrerson's head off on purpose with a beam ball.

This is a Fuckwit that Freddy Flintoff wanted to belt the fujesus out of.

This is a Fuckwit that Andrew Symonds wanted to belt the fujesus out of.

This is a fuckwit that has carried on like an absolute cockhead during this one day series against Australia.

This is a fuckwit when even being 12th man, was still being a cockhead, when the Aussie batsmen were leaving the ground.

This is a fuckwit that is now plastered all over our newspapers with all the shit he has created during and prior to this one day series.....These type of players will always cop it big time whenever they hit our shores and as Ricky Ponting pointed out to him......"Have you checked your itinerary for later on in the year".

Adding all the racial abuse Symonds has copped from the Indian crowds :omg: {You mean Australian crowds are not the only ones, who....If you listen to Graeme Fuckwit Smith, are, the only ones to use racial taunts to touring teams} then boy.......Is Shanth Sreesanath and the rest of the Indian's going to be in for one "VERY HOT AND UNCOMFORTABLE SERIES".

Let's just wait for Fuckwit Smith to put his irrelevant fuckin' thoughts on what the Indian players especially Sreesanth will cop from those racist Aussie crowds this summer.......

I can tell you now......It will be plenty :lol:

So Dave - the general consensus is that Sreesanth is a fuckwit and a cockhead then. After seeing him against the Aussies in the one dayers, I am getting ya mate.

So Dave - the general consensus is that Sreesanth is a fuckwit and a cockhead then. After seeing him against the Aussies in the one dayers, I am getting ya mate.

How did you come to that conclusion :unsure: ...............Bloody oath. He is a fuckin' moron :lol:

• 2 months later...

Mighty fine batting effort by the English in their first innings in this latest Test against Sri Lanka :lol:

Anothet Test won within' four days and that included Ponting failing in both innings.

We gave those Indians some curry...... :unsure: ....Oops.....I don't think we Aussies are allowed say things like that.......You are only allowed to say things like that in every other Country in the world....If you do it here, you are a racist and if you say it at the game, you are ejected from the stadium by the Fun Police...It is :baneed: .

Well I've got a message for you Indians...........

You can kiss my :butt:

Mighty fine batting effort by the English in their first innings in this latest Test against Sri Lanka :lol:

Saved by the rain.

We are a bit of a shambles at the moment though.

What do you mean "At the moment" :whistle::lol:

This was an unbefuckinlievable finish to the Test.

India I must admit were pretty stiff not to get away with a draw especially after the Symonds fiasco in our first innings and Dravid getting another poor decision in India's second innings but with Michael Clarke taking 3 wickets in one over, with probably only 2 overs to go for India to get the draw was simply amazing.

http://foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23013...from=public_rss

This was an unbefuckinlievable finish to the Test.

India I must admit were pretty stiff not to get away with a draw especially after the Symonds fiasco in our first innings and Dravid getting another poor decision in India's second innings but with Michael Clarke taking 3 wickets in one over, with probably only 2 overs to go for India to get the draw was simply amazing.

http://foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23013...from=public_rss

Awesome win. Awesome game.

What i think is amazing is that i still feel the aussie are not playing to their full potential.

What i think is amazing is that i still feel the aussie are not playing to their full potential.

Trust me, they do have some weak links in that side and that is why India who have a decent batting line up gave them a real run for their money and I would not have wanted to bat last on that wicket.

It was a good toss to win and bat first.

As I said previously, this side will still make alot of runs, but they will also have alot of runs made against them.

Trust me, they do have some weak links in that side and that is why India who have a decent batting line up gave them a real run for their money and I would not have wanted to bat last on that wicket.

It was a good toss to win and bat first.

As I said previously, this side will still make alot of runs, but they will also have alot of runs made against them.

yeh def some weaker aspects of the aussie side still that could be a problem...

what a finsh. I was at a birthday at a pub and all the guys were crowded around the tv. We'd all given up hope with only 2 overs and 3 wickets remaining. The place was going totally nuts when the wickets started to fall.

And poor Harbajan.... suspended for 3 matches for racism!

The indians are the ones playing the racism card all the time, and now it's back fired on them. Their crowds were the racist ones, and now their players are doing it... yet they;'re trying to turn it back on the Aussies by saying it's unsportsmanlike to report it. They were the ones that wanted it reported, they were the ones that got reported.

what a finsh. I was at a birthday at a pub and all the guys were crowded around the tv. We'd all given up hope with only 2 overs and 3 wickets remaining. The place was going totally nuts when the wickets started to fall.

The indians are the ones playing the racism card all the time, and now it's back fired on them. Their crowds were the racist ones, and now their players are doing it... yet they;'re trying to turn it back on the Aussies by saying it's unsportsmanlike to report it. They were the ones that wanted it reported, they were the ones that got reported.

ouch didnt realise he got suspended. Especially after that cricket show interview he did he looks like a rather large goose.

You are dead right.........

Every fuckin' Country bar the English, have moaned and fuckin' groaned, not just about the Aussies being racist, but other Country's aswell and they have all demanded that the ICC stamp it out of the game on the field and in the crowd and then what happens............Symonds is racially abused by Harbhajan on the field and then that little fuckin' peanut Gavaskar say's that anything said on the field, should stay on the field <_< .

Oh, how the rules should be different when it involves an Indian player :fu:

The saying goes Gavaskar you dickhead, "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander" and if you want rules and regulations brought into the game, then they will also have to apply to your side and the rest of the Asian block who think they own and run the fuckin' game.............You can't pick and choose only when it suits you :ahole:

You are dead right.........

Every fuckin' Country bar the English, have moaned and fuckin' groaned, not just about the Aussies being racist, but other Country's aswell and they have all demanded that the ICC stamp it out of the game on the field and in the crowd and then what happens............Symonds is racially abused by Harbhajan on the field and then that little fuckin' peanut Gavaskar say's that anything said on the field, should stay on the field <_< .

Oh, how the rules should be different when it involves an Indian player :fu:

The saying goes Gavaskar you dickhead, "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander" and if you want rules and regulations brought into the game, then they will also have to apply to your side and the rest of the Asian block who think they own and run the fuckin' game.............You can't pick and choose only when it suits you :ahole:

They're talking of boycotting the rest of the series...

They've requested the 2 umpires be removed from the remainder of the series.....

They've accused the aussies of being un-sportsman-like...

In the past theve accused the aussie crowds of being racist....

Now all of a sudden when it's their crowds doing the taunting, their player's doing the racial sledging they are saying that "what happens on the field should stay on the field". Hang on... you can't have it both ways!!! Did the crime, now do the time. There was no whinging from the aussies when Lehman was suspended for 5 matchs a few years back. And his taunts weren't even directed at anyone.... his were mutterings under his breath that were in each-shot of the sri-lankan dressing room.

There has always been talk of asplit between the asian countries and the rest.

Okay...India go ahead- do it... form your own leage with Pakistan, Bangladesh, West Indies.... what a total flop that would be. Millions of $$$ won't help if the competition is sh*t.

I'll be happy for the Aussies to play england, new zealand, south africa ... on a more regular basis.

I'll be happy for the Aussies to play england, new zealand, south africa ... on a more regular basis.

Well at least Sth Africa and New Zealand would be competitive :whistle:;):lol:

Anyone else sick of the media on the latest "cricket scandal"?? I hope the sooky Indians go home and take Peter Roebuck with them.... whoever he is.

Yep, pretty pissed at the tact the media is taking with this. They seem to be coming down on the Aussies at the moment. Hang on a sec, who's the team causing all the trouble... it's the indians.

It was the umpires that made the bad decisions in the test, not the aussies

It was the inidans using racial slurs, not the aussies

It was an indian player that got suspended from the match, not the Aussies

It is the sooky-sooky-la-la Indians grabbing their bat and ball and crying all the way home, not the Aussies

The problem is that the indians have ruled cricket for the last decade with all their money, and now that sometihng has gone against them they are crying like a bunch of babies. :fu:

Remember when the Aussie werne't going to tour India (or was it Sri Lanka or Pakistan) a few years ago cos of all the trouble over there... they were going to be fined millions by the ICC. I hope if india pull out, that they get slugged with the biggest fine ever and banned altogether.

It won't happen... cos they run the game.

Lots of good points Lindsay. Its really hard to understand how the media can find fault in the Australian team.

I did find an amusing article over at the Sydney Morning Herald with a headline saying something like "Support streaming in for Roebuck". I read the article. Two letters of support only... both from Mumbai i believe hahahha.

Richie B was on a morning show earlier and just said in his simple polite way that its all "nonsense". gotta love him!

I think the Indians were super confident coming into this series, and after being walloped in the first test, and now ground into the ground in the final moments of the second test... they are shattered. Shattered to the point where they just don't wanna play the reminder of the series. The Indians can;t win the seires now that they are 2-0 down, so they have no reason to stay.

I hope they leave, ....and they can take all their respect and dignity with them!