Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Watched a few oldies lately...

Island Of Terror (1966) - monsters loose on an island starring Peter Cushing...saw this one when I was 8, had nightmares for a week lol...

The Maze (1953) - another mystery/monster flick...

Captain Clegg (1962) - a Hammer film about pirate/smugglers , one of Hammer's better flicks, which isn't saying much lol...

Secret of the Blue Room (1933) - mystery deaths in a castle...

All were worth a watch for me, I prefer the old B-films to the later 70s and 80s B-flicks...lots of histrionics , overacting and general silliness...

• My Little Pony

The Equaliser 2 (2018)

I honestly can't remember much of the first film, apart from me loving it, but this one was amazing! You definitely don't have to see the first to understand what's going on here. This is one of Denzel's heavier movies in recent years. It's got feels. But it's also got plenty of cringe-worthy action sequences. 

5 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

The Equaliser 2 (2018)

I honestly can't remember much of the first film, apart from me loving it, but this one was amazing! You definitely don't have to see the first to understand what's going on here. This is one of Denzel's heavier movies in recent years. It's got feels. But it's also got plenty of cringe-worthy action sequences. 

The 1st was brilliant,loved the scene in the room with the watch timing his ass kicking  :)

Really looking forward to numero dos :) 

#2 was not as good as the first for me.

Leaned closer to James Bond and further from John Wick.

Very backstory oriented.
hopefully if there's a third they can get closer to the first file.

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Deadpool 2 (2018) - If you thought the first one was crazy, well the second is completely psychotic...lol

Watched this last night also,very good...his team didn't last long lol  :)

Murder On The Orient Express. Newest version of a movie made several times. This is the 4th version Ive seen. Even though it is primarily the same every time, I really think I enjoyed this one the best. Just watching the characters react and evolve.  A very good murder mystery. It reminds me of the newer Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downy Jr.  ?

Watched Ready Player One on Blu-ray,seen it in the cinema and really liked it,a real magic feel to it and the disc version was no different,still one of the best films that I've watched in the last 5 or 10 years :popcorn:

Saw The Jacket last night. Weird kinda movie with an unsatisfying ending.

Then after that was Friend Request which had the daughter from Fear The Walking Dead as the lead.
Pretty scary suspense/horror type movie, compared to others that are supposedly that way like It etc
Was ok

Overboard (remake of the Goldie Hawn movie) was pretty good. About what you'd expect but done pretty well and quite funny.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:57 PM, lettard said:

Watched Ready Player One on Blu-ray,seen it in the cinema and really liked it,a real magic feel to it and the disc version was no different,still one of the best films that I've watched in the last 5 or 10 years :popcorn:

The book is better. the challenges are better - one is based on Rush 2112. Awesome. 

YEah, desperate to see Mission Impossible.

Imma big fan of the franchise and this one is being billed as one of the best action movies ever.

Saw Tag last night.
Fun movie, funny at times, could have been funnier.
They seemed undecided whether to go a bit more stupid funny or stay real life humorous.
Given that it's based on a true story I guess they erred on the latter.

11 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

YEah, desperate to see Mission Impossible.

Imma big fan of the franchise and this one is being billed as one of the best action movies ever.

Saw Tag last night.
Fun movie, funny at times, could have been funnier.
They seemed undecided whether to go a bit more stupid funny or stay real life humorous.
Given that it's based on a true story I guess they erred on the latter.

it's defo best in Franchise. 2.5 hrs of non stop action. 

And hat's off to Cruise cos those stunts he's pulling off are mind boggling. The dude is a crazy son of a......

On 5/19/2018 at 3:09 PM, Fat Freddy said:

"I, Tonya" (2017)

Margot "Suicide Squad" Robbie portrays white-trash figure skating queen Tonya Harding in this tongue-in-cheek biopic which details Tonya's rough childhood, her rise to stardom, and the inevitable fall from grace due to her alleged involvement in the now-infamous "Nancy Kerrigan incident."
Great performances all around, esp. by Alison Janney, who won an Oscar for her turn as Harding's chain-smoking, foul-mouthed mother from Hell. 

an amusing movie

Mission Impossible

Pretty let own with this one.I expected more given all the hype.

A decent addition to the franchise, but nothing more.

Still enjoyed it, but was always waiting to be blown away by something during the movie....