Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Bullet Head (2017) - nice criminal drama with John Malkovich and Adrien Brody

Battle of the Sexes (2017) - the Billie Jean King bio drama, pretty good,  I was surprised to see quite few comedian actors in it..

Borg vs McEnroe (2017) - also tennis drama similar to the above, but a bit more serious and not as fun

The Spy Who Dumped Me - actually better than I thought it would be. Fun and entertaining all the way through with a few unexpected twists, so expected :)

Look Away - Pretty boring. Was looking like a Carrie clone for most of the movie, until it petered out with no real ending. 

On 10/4/2017 at 8:05 PM, Fat Freddy said:

"Curtains" (1983)

A group of actresses gathers at a director's secluded country estate in order to audition for his new film. Soon a masked killer starts whittling down the competition one by one. 
This slow moving, rather dull slasher/mystery takes way too long to get the body count moving. I'm told that it has something of a cult following nowadays, but it didn't do much for me. Skip it.

yeah, but the mask in Curtains was pretty creepy. And the scene on the road with the creepy doll, also very effective. Ending was unpredictable too. Watched it last night and enjoyed it.

Also watched Black Christmas (1974), good one as well. One of the actresses from above is in it. The Christmas Story director connection is awesome. And young Olivia Hussey is very attractive, so is Margot Kidder :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wen tonight and watched Bohemian Rhapsody at the cinema.

Really enjoyed it,I was never the biggest Queen fan but my wife really wanted to watch it,the guy playing Freddie is excellent in the role.

Blackkklansman - thought this was a comedy for some reason. It isn't. Not bad, but the liberties they took with the true story left a plot full of stoopid holes.

Die Hard 4 - still a very cool movie.

Pitch Perfect 3 - Yeah, I kinda like these. This one was pretty funny.

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic Beasts Crimes Of Grindelwald

took the kids to see this tonight,not bad,a little slow if Im honest, l really liked the first film and this was slightly disappointing in comparison,still love the Niffler though  :)

Edited by lettard

Swordfish.
One of my favorite movies. Travolta is incredible in this. Loves me a bad guy Travolta

The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs.
Was not bad. 5 or 6 short stories set in the old west. Last one was boring but others were fun enough to watch.

The Meg.
Finally got to this one. Was ok. Pretty much what you'd expect. Jaws revisited on steroids.

34 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Swordfish.
One of my favorite movies. Travolta is incredible in this. Loves me a bad guy Travolta

The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs.
Was not bad. 5 or 6 short stories set in the old west. Last one was boring but others were fun enough to watch.

The Meg.
Finally got to this one. Was ok. Pretty much what you'd expect. Jaws revisited on steroids.

Swordfish- Doesn't hurt to have those scene's with Halle Berry!!!

Unfriended Dark Web ~ Rather enjoyed this PG-13 "scary" movie. Nice little plot and some may hate it but this whole movie shot via web cams and phones is fun. I think this was as good as the first movie simply titled Unfriended, which was more a ghost story and this was more of the Purge meets Nerve.

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Law Abiding Citizen (2009) - decent revenge on the system flick...

The Equalizer 2 (2018) - good action flick, nothing new or fantastic but worth a watch...

Law Abiding Citizen is amazing. Anyone who hasn't seen it, should.

Let down by Equalizer 2. Didn't come close to the first.

I saw Cool Runnings today, because it was on TV.
Still a great movie, held up well over time. John Candy was a good actor.

• 2 weeks later...

Wreck It Ralph:Ralph Breaks The Internet

Took the family to this,my youngest son loves the first movie so it had to be done  :) it was ok,some really good parts with the Disney characters and such being probably the highlight,my son loved it and that's what mattered :popcorn:

Peppermint.

I don't wanna really make a John Wick reference as that will raise hopes, but I guess I just did.
It's not John Wick, but it is in that vein.
Female lead (Jennifer Garner) and she does it well.
Thoroughly enjoyed this one, would be in my top 5 of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets - Ive been wanting to watch this one a while, but kept putting it off thinking it would be really cheesy OR stupid. Didnt think it was either. ;) Nice SciFi story with great special effects. Really enjoyed it.  :D

Birdbox with Sandra Bullock. Good (horror) thriller, which I dont normally watch. I dont mind a good mystery/thriller type though.  This one was recommended by my Granddaughter, I did enjoy it. :D

Sorry if it's been mentioned but I haven't dropped into this thread for a while. Any of you guys seen Mandy

Holy shit, what a heavy film. I don't really see any movies these days... in fact, that is probably one of five I've seen this year, but my brother recommended it to me. It was like watching what would surely haunt me for my days after it... but I've survived the aftermath okay. If you love creepy as shit stuff, strong violence and did I mention creepiness? But if you're into horror stuff and want to torment yourself for a couple of hours, check it out. It's even got everyone's favourite Nicolas Cage! ;) 

Holmes And Watson
Went in with high expectations having seen some trailers that were hilarious.
Sadly, the trailers were much MUCH better than the movie, which was a big let down.
sadface

The newest Predator. Always enjoy them. This one is no different, but Im wondering how many more they can make really. The humans have started to get their tech and will be on equal terms soon. Maybe the next movie should be 100 years in the future and,  humans should go all out and hunt down the predators on their planet. :D