Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Traci Lords - Best Scenes

Traci Lords - Best Scenes

Any highlights?

It's all good. :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

220px-Boyhood_film.jpg

Good drama and shot in real time for over 12 years, portraying the kid from 8 years old all the way to his 20 years old going to college.

Still sitting on my hard drive. I'll get to it one day.

"Compliance" (2013)

A prank caller pretending to be a police officer calls a fast-food joint, accusing a young female employee of theft. Eager to please the "police," the manager willingly imprisons the employee in the back of the store... and things only get more bizarre from there. Disturbing indie drama based on an actual case.

220px-Citizenfour_poster.jpg

An eye-opener documentary about how NSA spies on probably every human on this planet since 9/11.

A good story although as a film, it's kinda lengthy and not much happening. I think it's better to dig deep into Edward Snowden's historical job, his life, his opinion, etc.

"Oculus" (2014)

A brother and sister reunite at their old family home to try and stop the mirror-dwelling spirit which killed their parents a decade earlier. A cool, creepy haunted-house flick.

Vacation.
Way better than I thought.
They got this one right.

The little brother steals the show with one liners.

Not many movies have me sit and laugh out loud many times during the flick, but this one did :)

• My Little Pony

"Oculus" (2014)

A brother and sister reunite at their old family home to try and stop the mirror-dwelling spirit which killed their parents a decade earlier. A cool, creepy haunted-house flick.

Have you seen the short film it was based on?

Gone With The Wind and it was absolutely riveting! a must see.

"Oculus" (2014)

Nope. Didn't even know there was such a thing.

• My Little Pony

"Oculus" (2014)

Nope. Didn't even know there was such a thing.

Check it out. I think it's on YouTube. Some people say it's better. It's definitely an indie concept, and it takes place in one room with just a man and the mirror.

Predators

Avengers (Age Of Ultron)

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade. Probably my favorite of the 3, well, 4 now.

Edge Of Tomorrow. One of my all time favorite movies. Groundhog Day on steroids.

The Wedding Ringer. Average and predictable. About everything you'd expect in the movie. Funny at times.

Jurassic World - pretty good, nice to have the dinos back....

San Andreas - quite good disaster flick

Terminator Genisys - good action flick but I'm not sure it was the right direction for the series.... actually felt like the last movie in the series and considering how it fell flat at the theaters it probably is the last....

Kickin' off my Halloween season schlock marathon with...

"Deadly Blessing" (1981)

A recently widowed farm wife tangles with the members of a sinister Amish-style religious sect in one of Wes Craven's lesser-known mid-career flicks. "Deadly Blessing" builds up a decent amount of suspense for most of its length but totally falls apart in the last fifteen minutes, thanks to a WTF plot twist and a cop-out "supernatural" ending that feels like it was tacked on as an afterthought.
Also of note: the high eye candy quotient, provided by the lovely Maren Jensen (of TV's "Battlestar Galactica") and a young-and-unknown Sharon Stone (in a supporting role that mainly demands she wear a nightie and pout). Sadly, Maren Jensen retired from acting after finishing this flick due to health issues.
"Deadly Blessing" isn't one of Wes' best, but it's not his worst either.