Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I thought it was just as good as the 1st one. There were a couple of surprises I wasn't expecting.

Yeah, the sea zombis are cool and the Kraken as well, but it's a bit longer and the story is boring, but just my 2 cents...

It's not a movie, but I'm the biggest 'Survivor' fiend on the planet and they skipped a series here because of a dismal Aussie version, and I never saw it. My brother downloaded the whole series recently so my girl and I are watching it. Man 'Survivor' rules!!! After this I'll have seen and loved very series. Best thing is I have no idea who wins it.

Stayed home and watched movies all day ... pretty cool ta do every once in awhile

Sixth Sense

Four Brothers

40 Year Old Virgin

Yesterday I went and saw Talledega Nights the Ballad of Ricky Bobby and LMAO thru the whole thing ....

Watched "Daredevil" with a friend yesterday. Hmmmm ..., boring, imo.

Hostel

I watched that one last night after the kids went to bed. Crazy shit yo.

I also rented Running Scared but I am getting old and did not get to that one. I love five day rentals.

Hostel

I watched that one last night after the kids went to bed. Crazy shit yo.

Definitely a twisted flick. We saw 'Mr. And Mrs. Smith' (Jolie/Pitt action movie) last night, not bad but I wouldn't highly recommend.

Watched "X-Men 2" last night.

I like this genre, so I thought it was pretty good.

Watched the '06 remake of "The Hills Have Eyes" last night (seems to be a popular choice around here lately...). WHOA NELLY! Sick, nasty, violent, disturbing, grotesque... loved it. Like Heaven & Hell said earlier in this thread, the wife and I decided after watching it to cross New Mexico off of our list of possible RV destinations. ;)

Watched the '06 remake of "The Hills Have Eyes" last night (seems to be a popular choice around here lately...). WHOA NELLY! Sick, nasty, violent, disturbing, grotesque... loved it. Like Heaven & Hell said earlier in this thread, the wife and I decided after watching it to cross New Mexico off of our list of possible RV destinations. ;)

I agree with you and heaven&hell : this movie is awesome, much better than the original version by Wes Craven IMO... Very nasty.

On topic :

Just saw 'Open Waters' in DVD... Wow awesome movie ! A very oppressive story (based on true events) without happy end... and a lot of sharks.

I agree with you and heaven&hell : this movie is awesome, much better than the original version by Wes Craven IMO... Very nasty.

I haven't seen the Wes Craven version in years but I remember it scared the living crap out of me when I was about twelve or thirteen years old... might be fun to rent the original and see how well (or not) it's aged since then...

I haven't seen the Wes Craven version in years but I remember it scared the living crap out of me when I was about twelve or thirteen years old... might be fun to rent the original and see how well (or not) it's aged since then...

I've never even seen the Wes Craven version. What year did it come out?

I'd have to look it up on IMDB to be sure, but late '70s I think...

1977 or 1978

I just watched Running Scared with Paul Walker.

It was a mob movie with some Italians and Russians, and a few pretty darn good twists towards the end that you don't see coming.

I give this one a thumbs up, really considering I don't even remember the movie at the theaters.

I finished watching that series of 'Survivor: The Marqueses'. I was stunned at who won it... couldn't believe it. Also can't believe I managed to avoid finding out who won it for so long. Pat on the back, Geoff.