Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

ZOMBIELAND! Good movie, could have been better. Be a good one to make a sequel :)

'The Road' ; really quite good. Not brilliant, but a good, solid film with nothing negative so say about it. Anyone else seen this one?

Law Abiding Citizen..........Not bad at all :tumbsup:

And it had not even been released in the cinemas here then ......I wish people would not leave these films on my front door mat and run off so I don't know who they are who is doing it :whistle:

Watched it again last night......Like this one :tumbsup:

And it had not even been released in the cinemas here then ......I wish people would not leave these films on my front door mat and run off so I don't know who they are who is doing it :whistle:

We're twins! I went to the theatre today to watch this one (I bought 10 movie tickets the other day for $7.50 each. It's worked awesome so far - just redeem online before March 24th and movies are finally affordable again.) Anyway:

'Law Abiding Citizen' ; All that really matters is that this was entertaining... right? I did enjoy it and it was a good, entertaining film. But holy f*cking shit, I have just never witnessed a more ridiculous and hard to swallow story than this one. :lol: Cool tale of revenge gone too far, though. Nice.

'Fear Dot Com' ; boring. I did fall a sleep through bits but the only upside seemed to be a couple of pretty sexy girls getting killed online in a boring fashion. I don't know, just a limp effort, imo.

'Net Games' ; Another bad one. Cheap production and a terrible film, but watchable. Apparently the "stars" of this film can only type while speaking what they type. The dude's wife was pretty sexy which made it better but this was pretty bad. Real bad, actually.

'Ring of Darkness' ; YES! I have finally seen the literal worst movie ever made. I challenge anyone to present to me a film that is worse than this. It was soo f*cking terrible. Again, a few sexy girls which is always nice (Do you Americans amongst us know this Ryann Starr girl, apparently from 'American Idol'? Man she's a looker!) but this was the worst of the worst. What really, really got to me was that this was rated R. I have recently seen two PG films ('Next' and 'XXX') which are at least 1,000,000 times deserving of a higher rating than this. There was no blood or gore at all (You NEED to see the "slit throat" scene) and the "sex scene" was fully clothes dudes kissing a fully clothed (and very sexy) girl on parts that were not private. The rating was an absolute joke, but only half of what the film was. lol, the storyline is about a boyband who are some flesh eating creatures and they need to audition for a new frontman. The film clip of the boy band's song is off the charts. And then, after playing the full song, they show 3 ENTIRE, full length auditions where the auditionees sing that same song again, in full. So 20mins into the movie you've sat through this boy band song 4 TIMES IN A ROW! Oh man, and then the rest of the movie happens. Worst story ever, worst acting ever (funnily enough the sexy girl, Ryann Star is the worst) and just the worst of everything ever. The main contestant for the lead singer role is a reluctant "real musician" who carries his acoustic around everywhere. A few times he sits down to play in deep thought and he strums it in a manner that makes me look like I know how to play a guitar! Oh my christ, it's all amazing. And to top it off, the main character - Toby from 'Baywatch'! HAHA! Was that his name? Hasslehoff's son. Either way, this is literally, by miles the worst movie I have ever seen.

'Ring of Darkness' ; YES! I have finally seen the literal worst movie ever made. I challenge anyone to present to me a film that is worse than this. It was soo f*cking terrible.

Ancient Evil I think will trump Ring Of Darkness.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0231138/

how this even got a part 2 is beyond me