Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Atomic Blonde ~ Quite solid spy movie with everyone's favorite chameleon Charlize Theron. James McEvoy and John Goodman put in solid performances. Movie has 10 pounds of action stuffed into a 2 pound sack. I can't imagine a sequel NOT happening.

Red Sun.

An old Charles Bronson film I don't think I'd seen before.
Ursula Andress gets Andressed in the film :)

Some classic lines throughout the movie, such as...

Andress: "do you always try to shot your bed patner?"
Bronson: "depends how good she was"

Bronson to Andress: " From memory you weren't the best cook - better get started anyway"

On 4/15/2018 at 7:51 PM, martinsane said:

Atomic Blonde ~ Quite solid spy movie with everyone's favorite chameleon Charlize Theron. James McEvoy and John Goodman put in solid performances. Movie has 10 pounds of action stuffed into a 2 pound sack. I can't imagine a sequel NOT happening.

Badass movie, with a great '80s Euro-pop soundtrack too. I had Peter Schilling's "Major Tom" stuck in my head for days after seeing that flick! :D

Girl, Interrupted (1999)

I still cant get through this movie without having a breakdown.  I can still relate to these characters.. even though I am not nearly as depressed and if I am I've learned how to deal with my illness. Angelina jolie's character rips my heart out. As crazy as she is, I still feel like alot of my life is similar.

"Policewomen" (1974)
Cheap cops n robbers junk about a karate kickin' lady officer (Sondra Currie, sister of the Runaways' Cherie Currie) who goes undercover to infiltrate a "female Mafia" of gold smugglers. Lots of car chases, catfights and a heaping helping of T&A. Currie is purty, but she can't act worth a spit...which is fine because neither can anyone else in this movie!

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, metaltrekman said:

Free week of HBO shows & movies for Comcast customers. with my schedule I havent been able to watch anything until last night. Started binge watching the re-make of Westworld. Really enjoying it.

westworlds2chaos-600x891.jpg

I got half way through the season before I stopped. I should finish it. 

"Joysticks" (1983)
Small town teens band together when a councilman wants to shut down their favorite hangout - the local video arcade. A cheap, so '80s it hurts "moron comedy" loaded with raunchy gags, fart jokes and half naked girls.

Cookie cutter teen comedies like these were a dime a dozen back in the day, some were better than others. "Joysticks" was pretty terrible, but it's worth a look for its retro value, especially if you're into classic arcade games.

"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2" (1986)
A Texas marshal (Dennis Hopper at his coked-out best) and a lady radio DJ track Leatherface and his cannibal clan to their new hideout beneath an abandoned carnival. Screaming, yelling, over-acting, running through tunnels, and of course, chain sawing follows.
"TCM 2" trades the gritty realism of the original for ultra-violent, over-the-top black comedy, and the results are bigger, louder, and waaaaaayy dumber than the first movie. I had a screaming headache by the three quarter mark. 
Mildly entertaining in spots, but in the end all this flick did was remind me why the "TCM" series was always my least favorite of the big horror franchises.

watched some foreign bio movies:

Tom of Finland (2017) - I think this is my first Finnish movie . Never heard of this guy (real name Touko Laaksonen)  prior to watching this movie, an interesting flick about a gay artist whose influential art went against the norms of his time.

Dalida (2016) - nice movie about this chanteuse. Heard several of her songs, but was not familiar with her life, interesting French bio drama. 

• My Little Pony
17 hours ago, metaltrekman said:

Ok movie, not what I expected. And I didnt like the end. I wont watch it again. :( 10162373.jpg

I just watched it on the weekend, too. But I loved it! Best movie I've seen this year. The ending was great. I'll definitely watch it again. ;}

Also, it wasn't what I was expecting, either. For some reason I had it in my head that it was gonna be a black comedy, but, while the were some funny moments, it was def more of a drama.