Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"The Conjuring 2" (2016)

Sequel to the 2013 hit sends real-life ghost busters Ed and Lorraine Warren to London, where a single Mom and her family are experiencing a haunting that may have roots in one of the Warrens' most famous cases.

Not quite as spooky as the original but still a satisfying creep show.

"The Conjuring 2" (2016)
Sequel to the 2013 hit sends real-life ghost busters Ed and Lorraine Warren to London, where a single Mom and her family are experiencing a haunting that may have roots in one of the Warrens' most famous cases.

Isn't this film a direct lift of 'The Enfield Haunting'?

"The Conjuring 2" (2016)

After reading the Wiki page for that series, it sure sounds like it.

"The Conjuring 2" (2016)

After reading the Wiki page for that series, it sure sounds like it.

I really enjoyed 'The Enfield Haunting' ... Timothy Spall was brilliant :)

Stephen King double shot:

"Christine" (1983)

High school nerd Arnie Cunningham buys a hunk-o-junk 1958 Plymouth Fury with a dark past, and while he restores the car to its former glory, his friends notice some sinister changes in their buddy. One of the better King adaptations, directed by John "Halloween" Carpenter.

"The Mangler" (1995)

An industrial laundry in a small Maine town is home to a gargantuan steam-ironing machine with a taste for human blood. Sounds like good gory fun, but Tobe ("Texas Chainsaw Massacre") Hooper's take on one of SK's lesser short stories is cheap, poorly acted, and quickly falls apart under the weight of its own ludicrous premise. Even the usually dependable Robert Englund (virtually unrecognizable here under a shit-ton of makeup and prosthetics) can't save this one from total crap-dom. Followed by two (!) sequels for some ungodly reason.

Tango & Cash (1989)

Two hotshot L.A. cops - a straight & narrow suit & tie guy (Stallone) and a scruffy loner (Kurt Russell) are framed and sent to prison by a crime boss (Jack Palance). Once they put aside their differences and escape, they kick a lotta ass and blow up a lotta stuff while trying to clear their names.

T&G was a pretty obvious attempt to duplicate the "mismatched cops who become buddies" formula of the "Lethal Weapon" films. Its certainly not Shakespeare but it is a decent butt kicker; Sly and Kurt work well together. It's also worth seeing to check out Teri "Desperate Housewives" Hatcher at her peak of hotness in a bit part as Sly's exotic-dancer kid sister. :D

"The Black Room" (2017)

A couple moves into a home whose prior owner mysteriously disappeared, and soon they discover a secret room in the basement where an "Incubus" (that's a "demon of lust and desire," kids) has been cooped up for decades. When it possesses the husband, hilarity does not ensue.

...in other words this is basic, cheap T&A horror trash. Aside from some pretty nice eye candy (esp. Natasha Henstridge of "Species" fame, who's aging quite gracefully) this movie is utter poop. Avoid.

"Three O'Clock High" (1987)

Quirky teen comedy about a dorky high schooler who accidentally picks a fight with the hulking new bully, then spends the rest of his day trying to figure out how to weasel out of it. A dryly funny cult item that still holds up pretty well today (my kids loved it!)

• My Little Pony

The Hitman's Bodyguard (2017)

Oh, man! This film was so good. Way better than I was expecting. Sam Jack and Ryan Reynolds have amazing chemistry. If you don't like either of those, I'm sorry. If you do, go watch this film. I sincerely hope these two work together again soon.

I don't feel at home in this world anymore (2017)

This is the directorial debut of Macon Blair whom you may recognise from Blue Ruin and Green Room. It stars Melanie Lynskey and Elijah Wood. The movie has a similar suspenseful vibe as the two aforementioned films, but it adds a comedic angle. It's dark and hilarious. I really enjoyed it. Worth it for Elijah Wood's rat-tail and Saxon t-shirt!

. Sam Jack and Ryan Reynolds have amazing chemistry. If you don't like either of those, I'm sorry. If you do, go watch this film. I sincerely hope these two work together again soon.

should Salma Hayek fans go see it too?

I watched Bitter Harvest... an interesting historic drama about Stalinist Russia/Ukraine/Soviet Union and oppression. However I think the movie could have been better. There was another movie called Child 44 that I recently watched that touched upon that topic. Nice if you like historic drama

• My Little Pony

. Sam Jack and Ryan Reynolds have amazing chemistry. If you don't like either of those, I'm sorry. If you do, go watch this film. I sincerely hope these two work together again soon.

should Salma Hayek fans go see it too?

Holy, shit! Yes!! She's not in it enough, though.

• My Little Pony

February or The Blackcoat's Daughter (2015)

Decent supernatural suspense film. The acting was great, cinematography was cool, and the way the story intertwined was interesting. If that's your sort of thing, give it a go.

Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016)

Again...

Logan Lucky.

Not bad.
Seth McFarlaine wasn't in it as much as I thought, and Hilary Swank's character was terrible (as was her acting)

Unlikely I'll watch it again, but I enjoyed it.

Quirky teen comedy about a dorky high schooler who accidentally picks a fight with the hulking new bully, then spends the rest of his day trying to figure out how to weasel out of it. A dryly funny cult item that still holds up pretty well today (my kids loved it!)

One of my all time favorite comedies.

On topic:

The Circle. Might have been enjoyable if I was thirteen.

Dom Hemingway. Jude Law as a petty con. The opening scene, Jude's diatribe to his schmeckel, is worth the watch but nothing worthy for a repeat viewing.

Am I the only one who thinks those actors look way too old to be portraying high school teens? The lead character especially

Vertical Limit (2000) - absolute silly shit but if you can stand the pathetic portrayal of mountain climbing you will be able to get through it...and this is from someone who knows almost nothing about climbing...

I saw Vertical Limit around the time it came out, and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Good movie..

a similar movie I watched recently is Everest (2015), but it is based on true events...

Momentum (2015) - not too good but ok for one viewing, I watched it mainly for Olga Kurylenko

Let's Be Cops.

Funnier every time I see it.

Great movie.

Agreed. This one is very funny and as mentioned keeps getting funnier every time I see it.

Saw the Diary of a Wimpy Kid reboot and it was entertaining, harmless and super simple, but still worth the watch.