Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Batman is a super hero, not a Superhero

whoaaaa...

lol

For me, by definition he is a superhero because is is more heroic than other heros, which I guess is what you're saying.

My kids disagree.

No powers = not a superhero, or even a super hero.

• My Little Pony

Batman is a super hero, not a Superhero

whoaaaa...

lol

For me, by definition he is a superhero because is is more heroic than other heros, which I guess is what you're saying.

My kids disagree.

No powers = not a superhero, or even a super hero.

I guess, technically, the "super" in superhero would mean supernatural. So, like Silver said, he's a super hero, but not a superhero.

Didn't see anything last night because my family insisted on Eurovision Song Contest :(

Of course most of the ones I didn't like made it through

Didn't see anything last night because my family insisted on Eurovision Song Contest :(

Eurovison Song Contest? What a waste of time....

.... and the second show tonight.

One more to go...

And it can't be a waste of time if it keeps my wife happy. Big payoffs :)

Eurovison Song Contest? What a waste of time....

it will be broadcast today in US on LOGO cable channel (the gay and lesbian network). I will check it out :)

"Lemmy" (2010)

Way cool documentary that follows the Motorhead main man around on tour and at home, while a host of celebrity friends and fans (incl. members of Metallica, Anthrax and GnR, Dave Grohl, Henry Rollins, actor Billy Bob Thornton, and many more) tell us what we already knew: that Lemmy was the coolest mo-fo ever to walk the face of the Earth. Essential Motor-fan viewing.

"Original Gangstas" (1996)

Old school blaxploitation meets the new-jack '90s head on in this entertaining shoot'em up from Larry "It's Alive" Cohen.

When Fred "The Hammer" Williamson returns to his old neighborhood and learns that it's now in the grip of a murderous street gang, he calls in some of his old friends from back in the day - including Pam "Foxy Brown" Grier, "Gentleman" Jim Brown, and Richard "Shaft" Roundtree - to help him clean up the streets. A fun slice of low budget action junk.

A decade after this movie, Sly Stallone used the same formula for the "Expendables" flicks.

• My Little Pony

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)

It was decent. Had the laughs, but the story was lacking. Beautiful visuals, though.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)

It was decent. Had the laughs, but the story was lacking. Beautiful visuals, though.

I LOVED it.

Cannot wait for part 3.

Snatched.

Not bad, not amazing.

Wouldn't watch it second time, but don

t regret seeing it once.

Only saw it because Baywatch wasn't released yet even though they are plugging the hell out of it.

220px-Infernal_Affairs_II.jpg

Have I seen this? I can't remember, but that poster looks familiar.

it's Hongkong movie called Infernal Affairs and that one is the second installment.

If you watched 'The Departed' back in 06, that's a western remake of the first one. It's a fantastic crime/drama/mafia movie if you like things like Godfathers etc.