Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

BATTLESHIP - i really liked this. has a little Top Gun, Independance Day and Transformers all wrapped up into this movie. I think if the whole "it based on the board game" wasn't such a big deal people would have been more open to the movie.

Fun movie, me like!

Double Feature Night:

"The Ward" (2010)

John Carpenter's latest is set in the 60s and features Amber Heard as a troubled girl incarcerated in a psychiatric hospital that happens to have a vindictive spirit roaming its halls. Cool, moody stuff with a nice twist at the end.

"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" (1979)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebfLWAB8bY4

A notorious no-budget horror spoof in which a motley crew of military men and secret agents try to protect California from a vicious veggie takeover. Utterly random flick with endless corny gags, non-existent acting, and even the occasional musical number. Make no mistake: this movie sucks, but it sucks extremely well.

Fun fact: the irritating-on-purpose pop song "Puberty Love" which is a major plot point/running gag in this movie was sung by a young Matt Cameron, of future Soundgarden and Pearl Jam fame. Seriously, I'm not making that up. Look it up.

Double Feature Night:

"The Ward" (2010)

[media=]

[/media]

John Carpenter's latest is set in the 60s and features Amber Heard as a troubled girl incarcerated in a psychiatric hospital that happens to have a vindictive spirit roaming its halls. Cool, moody stuff with a nice twist at the end.

That sounds good, would like to see it...

Double Feature Night:

"The Ward" (2010)

[media=]

[/media]

That sounds good, would like to see it...

It was cool, sorta like an all-girl "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" with a supernatural injection... and Amber Heard is easy on the eyes. :D

Starting my October horror movie watching with "Slither"

It's SHLOCK-TOBER, baby!! Started off my annual Halloween horror-thon with:

"Pumpkinhead" (1989)

A backwoods storekeeper (Lance Henriksen) conjures up a "vengeance demon" to take care of some city folk who accidentally killed his son, with predictably tragic results. A pretty standard creature feature with a cool lookin' monster, decent gore, and cool, spooky atmosphere. This was the directorial debut of Stan Winston, the legendary special effects master who'd created creatures and monsters for films like "Aliens," "Jurassic Park" and "Predator."

• My Little Pony

Drive

Very well done film starring Ryan Gosling. Some fairly gory scenes that caught me off guard, too. Beautiful cinematography.

Parts 2 & 3 of Stig Larssons excellent 'Millennium' trilogy::-

The Girl Who Played With Fire

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest

• My Little Pony

I believe I have all three sitting on my compy, but I haven't got around to watching them.

I believe I have all three sitting on my compy, but I haven't got around to watching them.

...And so you should..Excellent, gripping albeit 9+ hours of viewing if you watch all 3.

Drive

Very well done film starring Ryan Gosling. Some fairly gory scenes that caught me off guard, too. Beautiful cinematography.

Really?1.?

I thought this one fell flat and had me wondering what the hype was about. I was precariously close to nodding off throughout...

Drive

Really?1.?

I thought this one fell flat and had me wondering what the hype was about. I was precariously close to nodding off throughout...

I agree. just didn't get what all the hoop-la was about. totaly dissapointed