Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"The Galaxy Invader" - hilariously godawful Z-grade, no budget '80s cheesefest about a gang of drunk hillbillies trying to capture an alien whose ship crash landed near their small town. The end result was kinda what "Predator" might have looked like if it were written and performed by retards. :rofl: The "Alien" looked like the love child of Swamp Thing and the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Due to the MASSIVE SNOWSTORM that hit my area Thursday and Friday, we had no cable TV (and hence, no phone or internet service) till this afternoon. To while away the TV-less hours, we watched endless kiddie movies with the boys ("Curious George," "Snow Buddies," etc.) and the wife and I watched "Ghost Ship" last night. This PM I watched "Get Thrashed" in between bouts of snow shoveling.

The Hurt Locker.......Alright at times but also found it pretty boring at times as well......Average IMO !!

Picked up a copy of VIDEODROME with James Woods and Debbie Harry.

The film really is looking dated now, but it's still creepy and disturbing.

Surrogates - With Bruce Willis. This takes the premise of I-Robot to a whole new level with the robots wearing flesh and looking human. In a futuristic soceity humans never leave their houses and instead have their Surrogate self go out and do their job and live their lives while they stay home controlling them. An original story for sure.

'Don't mess with the Zohan' ; lame, but amusing in spots and by god his love interest in this film is sexy. Hold on one sec. Her name is Emmanuelle Chriqui. As I was watching the movie I was convinced it was the sexy little girl from 'Vampire Diaries', but alas I just found out it wasn't. But there girls could be twins:

Emmanuelle Chriqui:

emmanuelle-chriqui-step-up-los-angeles-premiere-ZhMISl.jpgEmmanuelle-Chriqui.jpgemmanuelle-chriqui.jpg

And the younger, better looking version, Nina Dobrev:

ActressNinaD_John_Shea_15727184.jpgnina%20dobrev.jpgnina-dobrev_l.jpg

"Slipstream" - late 80s low budget sci-fi starring Mark (Luke Skywalker) Hammill and a young Bill Paxton in a post-apocalyptic tale of bounty hunters and cops chasing each other around on a windy futuristic world. Not bad for a dollar store DVD.

'Vacancy' and 'Vacancy 2' ; I really liked the first one. Nice amount of creepiness in places and just a well played out film. The second one was good too. Not as solid as the first one, but a good prequel. Two fine films.