Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Fast And The Furious

Great Film! :tumbsup:

Ever seen the film Point Break with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze? It's EXACTLY the same film, but replace street racing with surfing. :)

...and a hundred times better. :tumbsup:

KEANU REEVES couldn't act his way out of a paper bag :lol:

THE FAST & THE FURIOUS is the same movie..

So true! Fast & The Furious is a million times better imo, purely because it doesn't have Keanu Reeves in it. Possibly the worst film actor of the generation. I can only imagine how incredible The Matrix would have been with a real actor in it.

:rant:

Please, don't tell me that Vin Diesel is a better actor... :rofl2:

So true! Fast & The Furious is a million times better imo, purely because it doesn't have Keanu Reeves in it. Possibly the worst film actor of the generation. I can only imagine how incredible The Matrix would have been with a real actor in it.

Or Paul Walker. In fact Walker was (maybe he still is) straight out of the Keanu Reeves book of wooden acting. Replace either of them with a cardboard cut out and you wouldn't know the difference.

The Fast And The Furious

Ever seen the film Point Break with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze? It's EXACTLY the same film, but replace street racing with surfing. :)

and think, Will Smith turned down that roll in the Matrix to do Wild Wild West

Sorry, but incredible as it may seem I am saying exactly that. I just can't put into words how inept I think Keanu Reeves is and how much he ruins every film he's in. Diesel may not be good, but he's bearable in TF&TF. 'Bearable' is way beyond Reeves' acting.

The Fast And The Furious

and think, Will Smith turned down that roll in the Matrix to do Wild Wild West

Wow, are you serious? You mean Will Smith would have had Keanu's role?

Anyway, I agree that Keanu's inability to act exceeds all competitors (Paul Walker and Vin Diesel included), but that's not to say I don't enjoy enough of his films. 'Point Break' is one of my all-time favourite movies whereas 'Fast and Furious' is a harmless DVD we own because my wife likes looking at Vin Diesel's penis... uh, muscles.

Interesting. I really never liked those Matrix films at all, but I generally love Will Smith films so that would have been interesting to see how that played out.

here is a list that turned down the Matrix role

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia

I'd heard about Will Smith, but not the others. Ewan MacGregor is a surprising one, he would have been good. Nicolas Cage - now there's a guy who is about as good as Keanu Reeves! Terrible actor, and as a huge fan of the Ghost Rider comics I'll never forgive him for his shocking portrayal of Johnny Blaze (although the director destroyed that film anyway).

here is a list that turned down the Matrix role

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia

I'd heard about Will Smith, but not the others. Ewan MacGregor is a surprising one, he would have been good. Nicolas Cage - now there's a guy who is about as good as Keanu Reeves! Terrible actor, and as a huge fan of the Ghost Rider comics I'll never forgive him for his shocking portrayal of Johnny Blaze (although the director destroyed that film anyway).

Ugh Ghost Rider is terrible. Isn't Nicholas Cage a big fan of the comics? I think that's why he took it on. Add it to the pile of great movie ideas poorly executed.

Capote

Watched PRECIOUS the other night, not an upbeat film but worth checking out

"The Kingdom" with Jamie Foxx. Very good movie. Worth watching.

"The Wicker Man" with Nicolas Cage. Terrible movie. Don't waste your time. Listen to a Backstreet Boys CD instead.

"The Constant Gardner" with Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz. Excellent movie.

Saw "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" last night (on Fox Movie Channel) for the first time in many, many years. I was way into the whole RHPS cult thing when I was in college in the 80s/90s, saw it so many times back then (both in theatres and on video) that I kinda made myself sick of it after a while, haha. It was fun to watch again after such a long layoff though. And I still remembered a lot of the old "audience participation" gags where you talk back to the movie! :lol:

Jason Goes to Hell the Final Friday....

Only it wasn't the final Friday.. Not a bad movie, but what the Hell was the Necronomicon doing in the Vorhees House?? this ain't Evil Dead!! :rofl2:

And since when was there a Vorhees House?? first time it's even mentioned in the movies....