I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting my Beer supplies in later this morning, on the way home from this god forsaken place - Speckled Hen, Speckled Hen and more Speckled Hen. I just hope the store has enough, 'cos no kidding, last Christmas I bought the whole lot. I may partake in my new love 'Bishops Finger' as well. Delicious times ahead!!! :drink: one for each of ya!!!

Getting my Beer supplies in later this morning, on the way home from this god forsaken place - Speckled Hen, Speckled Hen and more Speckled Hen. I just hope the store has enough, 'cos no kidding, last Christmas I bought the whole lot. I may partake in my new love 'Bishops Finger' as well. Delicious times ahead!!! :drink: one for each of ya!!!

I've had Bishop's Finger a bunch of times, that's a fine ale indeed! :drink:

I currently have 3 slabs of VB to get me through Christmas..........I can feel my liver trying to escape out of my body as we speak......It knows a severe belting is just around the corner :lol:

Oh man, what an awesome Christmas. I did little or no driving so I was lucky enough to be drowned with booze for all the days of Christmas. Good times.

Getting geared up for a night of some beer drinking. My wife seems to think I'm not going out tonight. What's the best way to tell her "guess again"? :lol: The Wild are playing at 7pm, my buddy just got back into town after being on the road for the last week, and I'm thirsty.

I just finished the last of my Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ales. I'm tempted to finally crack into that 5-liter Heineken keg, but it's my night to get up with the baby and I can't do that if I'm wasted. I might stick the baby bottle into his rear end instead of his mouth :lol:

I just finished the last of my Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ales. I'm tempted to finally crack into that 5-liter Heineken keg, but it's my night to get up with the baby and I can't do that if I'm wasted. I might stick the baby bottle into his rear end instead of his mouth :lol:

C'mon Keef, I think the wife would understand if the baby got diaper bottle :whistle:

Started on the Coors Light yesterday at 3pm when the Vikes came on. Around 9pm ended up in some bar singing karaoke with my buddy, his little sister and a bunch of her 22 year old girlfriends (it was horrible, I know ;) ) but still made it home by midnight. Tonight's plan is root beer and a dvd in front of the fire.

Down to a lovely little pub in Silverstone tonight, after a good curry with my good pal. They happen to serve Speckled Hen, so I am quite happy. :drink:

We went to a pub on the waterfront last night and drunk many beers (mostly at the BBQ before to save a lot of money) to see in the new year.

I just drank the last of my Heineken mini-keg.

I miss it already. :crying:

I had me a pint bottle of something called Coney Island Lager last night... pretty damn good stuff. My Mom works for the artist who designed the label so she picked me up a couple of bottles. All the proceeds from its sale are going towards the revitalization of the Coney Island boardwalk area in NYC, or so I'm told...

I had me a pint bottle of something called Coney Island Lager last night... pretty damn good stuff. My Mom works for the artist who designed the label so she picked me up a couple of bottles. All the proceeds from its sale are going towards the revitalization of the Coney Island boardwalk area in NYC, or so I'm told...

As long as it wasn't Coney Island Whitefish.

Hahaha, think anybody outside of the NY area will get that reference? :lol:

:lol: Probably not, although maybe if they're fans of Aerosmith's Night in the Ruts...

:lol: Probably not, although maybe if they're fans of Aerosmith's Night in the Ruts...

Damn, now I wish I had that CD with me today... <_<

Hahahaha...I read an interview with Steven Tyler (years ago circa 1983) and he explained

in great detail what the Coney Island Whitefish was... :rofl2: