I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a fridge full of little blue yummies calling me I wish they would stop talking to me asking me to drink them.

Smurfs? ;)

Busch Light.

It's hump day and starting tomorrow I have the rest of the week off. Hummm what to do...oh yeah drink some BEER!!!

While I was making my lunch this morning I noticed two or three bottles of beer waaaaaay in the back of my fridge that I'd forgotten that I even had. I said "I will be making time for you fellas tonight"

While I was making my lunch this morning I noticed two or three bottles of beer waaaaaay in the back of my fridge that I'd forgotten that I even had. I said "I will be making time for you fellas tonight"

That's always a nice surprise.

This just in guys, but little Geoffrey's growing up. Last night I went out with some work buddies. I'd already put away 5 at lunch, but I had to drive... so I (for the first time in my life :() actually sat there and drunk, gulp, light beers for the rest of the night. Not my ideal way to down a few beers... but turned out it was better than nothing and I felt fine when I drove home. Damn I'm sensible.

No gigging this week end, so off to see friends at a lovely little village pub to down some 'Speckled Hens'. I'll regret it come the morning, but what the hell!!!

This just in guys, but little Geoffrey's growing up. Last night I went out with some work buddies. I'd already put away 5 at lunch, but I had to drive... so I (for the first time in my life :() actually sat there and drunk, gulp, light beers for the rest of the night. Not my ideal way to down a few beers... but turned out it was better than nothing and I felt fine when I drove home. Damn I'm sensible.

No way I could do that, everyone else drinking but me. Fogetaboutit.

After a long night of drinking down there can't you just stumble into a kangaroo's pouch and have her give you a ride home? I've seen it done in cartoons so it must be possible! :P

I was a good boy last night, just a quiet night at home with "That 70's Show" and root beer for me despite getting an invite to go out for a couple. Just to darn cold out there right now to be running in and out of the bars. I do plan on throwing a few back tonight if I get the chance though.

I'm enjoying one right now.as itype..thas why itsa no good typin

:tumbsup:

The plan here is to throw in MASH - The Movie and enjoy some ice cold Coors Light (it's sitting out in the garage so it's either ice cold or just plain ice, I guess I'll find out shortly).

The plan here is to throw in MASH - The Movie and enjoy some ice cold Coors Light (it's sitting out in the garage so it's either ice cold or just plain ice, I guess I'll find out shortly).

Coors Light..Great Taste my friend...that is what I'm indulging right now!! :drink:

The silver bullet rulez!!

Its good to see this thread still up and running even though I've given up drinking. I haven't had a drink of alcahol, soda or any of the likes in 14 months now. Strickly water and tea and orange juice. Guess I just went down in the cool meter a few notches. :unsure:

Its good to see this thread still up and running even though I've given up drinking. I haven't had a drink of alcahol, soda or any of the likes in 14 months now. Strickly water and tea and orange juice. Guess I just went down in the cool meter a few notches. :unsure:

I am joining you on the uncool page if that's what it takes. No alchohol or soda for me in like 4 months or more.

Coors Light..Great Taste my friend...that is what I'm indulging right now!! :drink:

The silver bullet rulez!!

I agree 100%. I'm still waiting for a thank you from Mr. Pete Coors because I'm sure I have either paid for one of his personal vehicles or put one of his kids through college. :lol:

After a long night of drinking down there can't you just stumble into a kangaroo's pouch and have her give you a ride home? I've seen it done in cartoons so it must be possible! :P

:lol: I did try to flag down a kangaroo, but earlier on that night I'd jumped on the back of an echidna because he was going in my direction. That journey was short-lived and I was left bleeding from about 80 locations on my body. The kangaroos didn't want to dirty their pouches with my blood. :(

I am joining you on the uncool page if that's what it takes. No alchohol or soda for me in like 4 months or more.

Yeah Dave, no worries about being uncool. I won't say I've given up drinking but it's a real rarity for me these days as I'm almost always the one driving... :banana:

Plus how cool can we be hanging out on a site dedicated to 80's rock? ;)

BTW, nice to see you around, hope all's well with you. :drink:

:lol: I did try to flag down a kangaroo, but earlier on that night I'd jumped on the back of an echidna because he was going in my direction. That journey was short-lived and I was left bleeding from about 80 locations on my body. The kangaroos didn't want to dirty their pouches with my blood. :(

:rofl2: Thanks for that Geoff, you got my Monday started off on the right foot.

Squidgy Squirrel says "Drinking isn't cool".

I expect I'll have a bottle of wine or maybe go for a pint over the next few days when I'm off no matter what Squdgy says.

It helps with the voices.

Don't you mean Alcohol? :P

The Typo Nazi Lives!!!!!!!!!

Being in this thread makes me want to drink a beer, I'm off to the fridge.