I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

My lady brought me home a large bottle of Anchor Steam lager that remains unopened, but not for long. Any of you guys try this fine beer?

A fine brew indeed, isn't it technically an ale as opposed to a lager? Either way, a fine f'n beer. Do you like their Liberty Ale? That's possibly my favorite ever. I love when I have an excuse to fly out to the left coast, as I can usually find it on tap... mmmmmmmmm..... beer......

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had no beer at all this weekend. I'm a slacker. :(

I had a few too many Saturday whilst we were gigging. As A rule I don't drink too much before we play for obvious reasons, but I got away with it on Saturday and we all played a blinder of a show. I may have to try it again on Saturday as we have a works Xmas bash and da boys from work are coming to the gig. Knowing what they are like when they get pissed up, that could be a big mistake!!! This could be the last you see of me this side of Christmas!! <_<<_<<_<<_<

I hadn't really had a good solid drink since by bucks night (a few sips here and there in Thailand)... I think that's why I got so damn paralytic on Saturday night. I honestly thought I was okay, until I got home. :lol: I don't drink much these days either. :(

I hadn't really had a good solid drink since by bucks night (a few sips here and there in Thailand)... I think that's why I got so damn paralytic on Saturday night. I honestly thought I was okay, until I got home. :lol: I don't drink much these days either. :(

Welcome to my world... :lame:

Beer time again tonight !!! :P I'm meeting my ex-sport (squash) buddies. :chug::chug:

:jump:

I'm beginning to wonder if my office mates think I'm a raving alcoholic or something... so far today I've gotten a bottle of wine as a Christmas gift (something called "Werewolf" Pinot Grigio, made in Transylvania, or so the label claims...) and a 6-pack of Brooklyn "Pennant" Ale! Sweet! Wish I could drink one of the Ales right now! :chug:

My lady brought me home a large bottle of Anchor Steam lager that remains unopened, but not for long. Any of you guys try this fine beer?

A fine brew indeed, isn't it technically an ale as opposed to a lager? Either way, a fine f'n beer. Do you like their Liberty Ale? That's possibly my favorite ever. I love when I have an excuse to fly out to the left coast, as I can usually find it on tap... mmmmmmmmm..... beer......

I think you're right, Blue, it's an ale. Yes the Liberty Ale rocks.

I invited JustJason to a Hollywood Harlot show on the 29th of this month. He can't come cause he works that day. Such a shame cause I planned on getting really toasted. I really hope they have alcohol there. If it's an all ages thing I kind of doubt it. It's been a while since I've had a good buzz. I just wish beer wasn't $2.50-$3.00 a longneck.

• 4 weeks later...

We were discussing beer and beer commercials in another thread earlier and I just wanted to mention that I still like beer, just in case someone was wondering.

The last beer I had was a Coors Light, my father in law left a shit load of them in my fridge when he was in town visiting recently.

Holy shit, Wes! I still like beer too! This is insane. We should definately meet up and tip glasses in honour of this mutual feeling. FYI, there is beer on the menu for lunch today... and about 17 litres of beer on tomorrow's menu - farewell at work. Good times ahead.

I too would like to express my fondness for that particular beverage.

I wish I had some beer at home (or at least some $$ to buy some on the WAY home) but I have neither at this point so I guess I'll have to settle for some Southern Comfort on the rocks later this evening. Not a bad trade-off, though. :drink:

I too would like to express my fondness for that particular beverage.

I wish I had some beer at home (or at least some $$ to buy some on the WAY home) but I have neither at this point so I guess I'll have to settle for some Southern Comfort on the rocks later this evening. Not a bad trade-off, though. :drink:

I had a friend in High School that swore by Southern Comfort.

He used to get crazy drunk on that stuff.

I never was to fond of it, always thought it tasted like cough medicine.

I think the last time I drank any of it was at some New Years Eve party in the early 90's.

I'm drinking my 2nd beer of the night.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BEER :lol:

Just polished off 3 beers and about 5 wines in the space of a 2 hour lunch. Honestly, feeling pretty f*cking 'Hey-how's-it-goin'' at the moment. Nothing compared to tomorrow night, though. This I am sure of. Jeez I love beer. You'd be proud, Dave. The cheapest beer they had at the restaurant was VB so I took advantage.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! That video is excellent EF3000!! I think I have found my new theme song!!