I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Jez, the Honey Brown is pretty tasty, so they're not all turds. :)

Thanx mate - That is the next one lined up. I'll let you know :drink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leinenkugel wheat beer

Sunset Wheat? That stuff finishes with a taste of Fruity Pebbles. An interesting surprise in the beginning, a nauseating nuisance around beer #4. :)

I don't know how it's possible, but your description is quite right. It freaking tastes like Fruity Pebbles. If there ever was such a thing as beer for kids this would be it. If I get wheat beer again I think I'm going with Boulevard. I would have bought a 6 pack, but they were sold out.

Oh wow, I forgot all about this, but for Christmas I got a six-pack of a Czech beer and two six-packs of mixed beers from freakin' everywhere! I can't wait to relish each one. I've had a couple of the Czech ones so far - not bad.

Which Czech ones?

Pilsner Urqell

lol, Steve Urquel (sp?)

I had the oppurtunity to have a few beers with Blue Tequila last night before the AC/DC concert in Fargo, ND.

Good times.

It was great knocking back a few cold ones with you Chad! Where did you guys end up? We looked for you @ Big D's but no luck. I did manage to drink about 300 gallons of beer though. We didn't realize they stopped selling beer at 1am so when we got back to the hotel we went around begging people for beer. We ended up with 2 Bud Lights and half a 12 pack of Coors light. Pretty sad, I know! Plus Marshall was drinking some blue liquor mixed with diet 7-up. :crazy: Fun!

I had the oppurtunity to have a few beers with Blue Tequila last night before the AC/DC concert in Fargo, ND.

Good times.

It was great knocking back a few cold ones with you Chad! Where did you guys end up? We looked for you @ Big D's but no luck. I did manage to drink about 300 gallons of beer though. We didn't realize they stopped selling beer at 1am so when we got back to the hotel we went around begging people for beer. We ended up with 2 Bud Lights and half a 12 pack of Coors light. Pretty sad, I know! Plus Marshall was drinking some blue liquor mixed with diet 7-up. :crazy: Fun!

We could not get in to Big D's. They were over fire code so we just went next door to another Buffalo Wild Wings. Had a few Bud Ameican Ale's there and went back to the hotel. We ordered pizza and ended up waiting until 3 a.m. for that to arrive. Needless to say, I don't remember much about the pizza! Great to see you guys again! The concert was awesome! See you in July at DRF 2009!

AC/DC and BEER... is there a better combination than that? And in Fargo Rock City no less! Perfect together! :drink:

AC/DC and BEER... is there a better combination than that? And in Fargo Rock City no less! Perfect together! :drink:

How fuckin cold was it in Fargo? ;)

How fuckin cold was it in Fargo? ;)

Not bad at all. I was walking around all night w/just a couple t-shirts and no coat.

Well, I pretty much set myself up for the start of the year yesterday! I went to my local joint here and they had a few sales on different beers. So I got three cases of beer I've never tried. Kingfisher from India, a Portugese beer I forget the name of and a Chinese Beer I forget the name of. All look very tasty. Can't wait to get stuck into 'em.

Well, I pretty much set myself up for the start of the year yesterday! I went to my local joint here and they had a few sales on different beers. So I got three cases of beer I've never tried. Kingfisher from India, a Portugese beer I forget the name of and a Chinese Beer I forget the name of. All look very tasty. Can't wait to get stuck into 'em.

Kingfisher is ok - very common over here in all the Indian Restos!!

Kingfisher is ok - very common over here in all the Indian Restos!!

Yeah, pretty sure I've had it before in one of those restaurants and I loved it. But not 100% sure. :lol: For $35 a case I am willing to find out though.

Last night was whiskey and a cigar. Good night.

Smoking jacket and Cravat aswell? Ponce. ;)

addams03.jpg

Oooohhhhhh I Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.!!!