Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still like beer.

Don't we all? :chug:

I had a few of these last night:

franziskaner_hefe_weissbier.jpg

Franziskaner Weissbier. Yummmyy, they were good !!! :P

Franziskaner Weissbier.

Funny, that's usually how I'm pronouncing "Coors Light" near the end of a wild night.

:rofl2:

Gig tomorrow night, so I'll mostly be drinking quite a few of these beauties

http://www.bottledbeer.co.uk/index.html?beerid=90

That beer looks good. You guys get all the good beers over there.

The review said it was pricey. What's pricey for you guys in the UK?

Gig tomorrow night, so I'll mostly be drinking quite a few of these beauties

http://www.bottledbeer.co.uk/index.html?beerid=90

That beer looks good. You guys get all the good beers over there.

The review said it was pricey. What's pricey for you guys in the UK?

An excellent beer and my life long friend (almost). I prefer it on Pump when I go to the pub, but always have a few bottles or cans at home ready. A pint over here will set you back between £1.80 & £2.00 in the pub so what's that about $3.50 - $4.00. Cheaper from the Supermarket for bottles and cans. Try to hunt a bottle or 2 down, you will like It I am sure. I will drink the first one tomprrow night for ya. :drink:

I had my staff christmas party last night and got so wasted it really wasn't funny. Damn free alcohol does rule though. Man was I sick today. :(

Some mates and myself wanted to go hill climbing yesterday. In Tegernsee we had to wait for the bus for about 45 min, so we decided to go for a beer in the meantime.

Today I'm pretty sure that wasn't such a great idea !! -_- After 11 rounds we took the train back to Munich.

Uffffff, what a heavy hill climbing day !!! :P

-

No more beer for me today !

:drink:

I love it when things like that happen Bernd, the best beers are always unplanned.

One Friday morning I went down into Middleton where I live for a look around. I was walking back at midday just as my old local was opening so I popped in for a quick pint. I ended up talking to the landlord who I knew and had a couple more than I expected, but no big deal.

I was just finishing up my beer and about to leave when one of my mates walked through the door so I decided to stay a little longer. Again after a couple more beers and getting ready to leave another one of my buddies strolled in. Now this happened about 3 or 4 more times as in those days there was a bunch of us who always kind of congregated together at the said pub. I ended up leaving at 4 A.M. early Saturday morning after drinking myself sober!!!!

I was still in later that Saturday night as well as there was a band on! :crazy:

work xmas party last night and I am dead today, do not drink much anymore, but had several beers, a few guiness, some gentleman's jack shots, some spiced rum shots and some flavored vodka, yikes!!!!!

have another GUINESS!!!!