Dynazty - The Dark Delight

Stefan

dynazty-2020-696x457.jpg

From facebook:

”THE DARK DELIGHT” out on April 3rd!

Swedish melodic metal band DYNAZTY to release new album ”THE DARK DELIGHT” on April 3rd. First single ”PRESENCE OF MIND” out on January 30th.

Formed in Stockholm, Sweden in 2008, DYNAZTY has since released 6 albums in a mere 10 year window. 
Straying from their early days of 80’s influenced Hardrock, the band has developed and refined their sound into something that merges the modern metal scene with the past, crafting something wholly unique.

Today the band is comprised of highly respected and sought after musicians, active on the metal scene in more than one way. Bassist Jonathan Olsson can also be seen in both LINDEMANN and PAIN, guitarist Love Magnusson and drummer Georg Härnsten Egg frequently tours with rock legends such as DEE SNIDER and JOE LYNN TURNER.
Guitarist Mikael Lavér has been featured with both LINDEMANN and JOE LYNN TURNER, while singer Nils Molin can be heard and seen around the globe with the ever rising star of fellow Swedish band AMARANTHE.

DYNAZTY are now on April 3rd set to release their biggest and most engrossing album yet - ”THE DARK DELIGHT”.

Singer Nils Molin says about the album:
”We pulled out all the stops, pulled no punches and held nothing back on this one.
”THE DARK DELIGHT” is the complete vision of what this band has always wanted to be”.

Spearheaded by the first single/music video ”PRESENCE OF MIND”, DYNAZTY enters the new decade with a bang.
The single and music video of PRESENCE OF MIND will be released on all platforms on January 30th.

”PRESENCE OF MIND showcases the raw nature of our band and is just the kind of groovy and melodic onslaught of a song we always wanted to release as a first single”.

82475953_2904016626302734_76134701866617

39 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Fap fap fap fap fap... 2020 could wind up being the very year for releases that 2019 wasn't.

Not so fast my friend. Hold on a minute......

Without a single noteworthy release in 2020 out yet, these are ridiculous proclamations! 

3 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Uhh... have you seen the slate of releases for early 2020? Shits all over 2019.

Indeed, though I'm not sure why we're discussing good new releases in a Dynazty thread. ;)

Haha. I jest. To each their own. Good to see they still have one fan left. :P

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Indeed, though I'm not sure why we're discussing good new releases in a Dynazty thread. ;)

Haha. I jest. To each their own. Good to see they still have one fan left. :P

This is the album they have always wanted to make......

Have they been listening to Joey Tempest interviews??

Nice to hear something a bit different from them and not just another pointless "power metal"-type tune. It's still not a very good song, imo, but I like that it's different than the identical nature of every song off their last few albums. 

• 2 weeks later...

Like that last song,reminds of why I liked Dynazty to begin with...the word being liked as I haven't been a fan of much of theirs since Sultans Of Sin.

Edited by lettard

• My Little Pony
On 1/31/2020 at 12:18 AM, Glen said:

never talk in a song.  

otherwise it's not bad. 

Almost never. 

Kix's "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" would be pointless without the monologue. I like the spoken parts in Slaughter's "Burning Bridges," Queensryche's "Empire," and the ending of Ammunition's "Tie Me Down." But most of the time it's terrible. Even our favourites have employed cringe-worthy spoken parts. I'm looking at you, Night Flight Orchestra. 

This Dynazty is sounding pretty promising. While they haven't completely ditched the power metal style they adopted, these last 2 albums have been much more than just those sound alike power metal tunes. Pretty diverse.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:36 AM, heavyharmonies said:

Ok... it's growing on me... still need to cut out the spoken bullshit though. Disrupts the flow of the song.

If I have that tune, I'm editing that spoken shit out. 

• 2 weeks later...