Unruly Child - Big Blue World

Stefan

Will give this a go but their last release was a disappointment to me,but their classic debut always gives me hope that they have it in em again.

8 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I hope it rocks a little harder like the debut.

Agree. Last couple ae on the light side for me.

Worlds Collide had a few good songs it but tried to give the last one a chance but couldn’t get into it. 

Glad Frontiers is still putting their stuff out. Marcie seems to have a big following so I am guessing they have sold decent. Hoping this one is better. 

I liked their last album. Yes was a bit on the lite side but loved the sound of the melodies..it's different. Will look forward to this one too.

I didn't mind quite a few songs on the last album. Some nice melodies and hooks, but that one got a 0 for production from me. Sounds like a turd resting on a bed of feathers. 

60334645_2244920322230673_78045681937872

Tracks:

1. Living In Someone Else’s Dream
2. All Over The World
3. Dirty Little Girl
4. Breaking The Chains
5. Are These Words Enough
6. Will We Give Up Today
7. Beneath A Steady Rain
8. The Harder They Will Fall
9. Down And Dirty
10. The Hard Way

Edited by Stefan

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Still no bite to the guitars. Too soft sounding to me.

It's an okay track.

Agree, just some crunch to the guitars would have made this and the last couple of albums better.

9 minutes ago, The Rocker said:

Agree, just some crunch to the guitars would have made this and the last couple of albums better.

I pissed off Guy when I said that awhile back on Facebook. He said the band is more AOR than hard rock. And I said the first albums guitars had balls but the last few releases, has a vagina! Just kidding. Didn't really say that. The first part I did say.

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I pissed off Guy when I said that awhile back on Facebook. He said the band is more AOR than hard rock. And I said the first albums guitars had balls but the last few releases, has a vagina! Just kidding. Didn't really say that. The first part I did say.

You had me going for a second there mate. Very good.

Edited by Darkstone

• 1 month later...

I actually really quite enjoyed that first song - 'Living in somebody else's dream.' Nice. 

I agree it's a bit softer than you'd ideally like - mostly down to the very light production. But it does sound a bit better than the last album, at least.

The second song is not so good. 

On 6/4/2019 at 6:04 PM, AlphaMale said:

LOL

• 4 weeks later...