3. Unite And Divide
4. No More Fear
5. Man Of Sorrow
6. Path Of Destiny
7. Vagrant Of The Night
8. Bloodsucker
9. Whistleblower
10. The Other Man

CD 2: Live Recorded In Ludwigsburg (2013)
1. Special
2. Talk To The Moon
3. Break The Silence
4. Do You Like It Like That
5. The Spirit
6. Livin’ My Life For You
7. Wasted Years
8. Welcome The Night
9. Shame

Wait... they're still around? What's the lineup?

They never split. They just take longer between albums these days. There was 6 years between the last two studio albums, so this one is quite a quick release by their standards. ;)

Holy shit, that came out of nowhere. I didn't love their last album either, but it's been a good break and I am actually looking forward to a bit of PC69... see what they can offer in 2017. So many of the associated side-projects from these guys are good, it just seems unreasonable that this should be anything but decent itself.

From Frontiers:

BREAKING NEWS: Pink Cream 69 return with their new release, “Headstrong” on November 10th, 2017!

HEADSTRONG marks the 30th Anniversary of the German hard rockers Pink Cream 69. And what better way to celebrate than by adding yet another gem to their already spectacular discography! Produced by bassist (and renowned producer) Dennis Ward, HEADSTRONG sees the same line-up from 2013’s well received “Ceremonial” album return to deliver fans another hard rocking set of quality songs on their 12th studio album overall. As a special treat, the new release includes a bonus live album featuring songs from across the band’s catalogue.

Dennis Ward says: "When we released our first album in 1989, we were proud to be a “guitar band” that yielded powerful guitar riffs and soaring vocal melodies. Since the release of 'Ceremonial' it became evident to us that we had to take a step back to be able to make 2 steps forward so we made a “master plan”: resurrect our earliest form of songwriting incorporating these riffs and melodies, reducing the amount of keyboards and keeping the production to a minimum of sonic layers in order to be as true as possible to our sound - the sound of fat and crunchy guitars. I feel that the new album is a high-energy recording that redeems us as the powerful Rock n’ Roll band we used to be. After weeks of cross checking the production, listening to the CD in my car, I take great pride in saying “mission accomplished”. We look so very forward to presenting our new “baby”."

Wow, that is just crap in it's purest form. I'm still interested in the album and don't think this will represent the entire album... but jeez that is a shit song.

• 3 weeks later...

I've liked "We Bow to None". Very good opening track for an album and a great release as a single.

"Path of Destiny" sounded too melodic metal for my taste, but its not a bad song. Sounded just like when Michael Bormann left Jaded Heart and they started switching their sound from Hard Rock to Melodic Metal. 

2 hours ago, Kristian said:

Yeah, that album had a couple of stellar tunes on it, like "Shelter" (those verses man!), "See Your Face" and of course "Gods Come Together".

Shelter is my fav PC69 song