5. Blue Lightning Man
6. The Love That I Have Found
7. Did You
8. In Need
9. Evangeline
10. Shine Diamond Girl
11. Truth Is A Lie

• 4 weeks later...

Awful! How much until Reece's one or 2 albums with 300 different bands until it gets to be annoying?

I'm way past annoyed with Reece.

Left the awesome Tango Down for garbage like this???

WTF

• 4 weeks later...

Not a lot of love for Reece here, eh? Oh well, to each his own. I've got this on pre-order. Love old Deep Purple and early Whitesnake so I know I will enjoy this. Plus David has a fantastic voice and this style of music perfectly fits the way he sings now.

Not a lot of love for Reece here, eh? Oh well, to each his own. I've got this on pre-order. Love old Deep Purple and early Whitesnake so I know I will enjoy this. Plus David has a fantastic voice and this style of music perfectly fits the way he sings now.

Its ok but with all the awesome stuff in 2017 i cant see it getting too many spins

Always good to see new David Reece stuff. Whatever happened to that "RPG" project he was working on?

I remember the thread: http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=34409&hl=rpg

But not sure if they released a disc or not.

Always good to see new David Reece stuff. Whatever happened to that "RPG" project he was working on?

I remember the thread: http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=34409&hl=rpg

But not sure if they released a disc or not.

The project is on hiatus so Reece can focus on the Sainted Sinners project.
  • Haha 1

I'm digging this and the music fits David's vocals great. He's always been influenced by Paul Rodgers and Coverdale and this is a great mix of old Whitesnake and Deep Purple. Sorry for those that don't like it but he's happy doing what he's doing living in Italy and this is his only active project and has been for some time. Frank Pane' from Bonfire contacted him after David left Bonfire about this project while he had been working on the RPG. RPG did do some shows in Europe and the UK but all parties are busy with other projects so it's on hold for now and this band is David's main concern. As far as the comment above about him leaving Tango for this band that is not true. He left Tango for Bonfire(after he had been touring and recording with EZ Livin which basically turned into Bonfire) which was a great gig for him. It afforded him the opportunity to tour regularly and live in Europe and to be a full time musician. I loved the TD stuff David did too but the Bonfire gig was a huge opportunity that he would have been stupid to pass up.

So why'd he actually leave Bonfire? Was it his decision, or Ziller's? I automatically assumed he just left the band to move onto the next project (which, no offence to the guy, for what it's worth, seems to be his pattern).

• Like 1

So why'd he actually leave Bonfire? Was it his decision, or Ziller's? I automatically assumed he just left the band to move onto the next project (which, no offence to the guy, for what it's worth, seems to be his pattern).

He's talked about it in his recent interviews but it seemed to be an issue with Hans and Hans' manager and David put in his notice to leave by the end of the year but the band replaced him several months before that and I don't know if there was some issue behind the scenes that caused that or not. He wasn't happy and decided to move on. They had played a lot of shows in Europe and the lineup was doing well but whatever happened is done and he's happy living his life in Italy and is married and doing his own thing. Many of the other projects are usually just one off deals such as Reece Kronlund and Wicked Sensation. The WS deal was their singer had surgery and they had a time line to finish the album so they hired David to sing on the album and he co-wrote a few songs in the process but that wasn't ever supposed to be more and he was never in the band but was a hired gun. I'm sure he will still do solo albums from time to time but he would prefer to have one band and not have to go project to project like he gets crap for doing but what we need to remember is that the guy is just trying to make a living and being in one project that sells 1500 copies don't pay the bills. The only way to make money is touring these days.