Merry Christmas Y'all!

heavyharmonies

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE,WISH YOU ALL A PROPER CHRIMBO & HAPPY NEW YEAR,HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL :)

p.s sorry for shouting...just excited...have 3 wee energy bunnies running around all morning :)

220px-Krustytheclown.png

"Have a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, a Krazy Kwanzaa, a Tip Top Tet, and a solemn, eventful Ramadan. Now, over to MY god... our sponsors."

I'm a little late to the party..

Hope everyone had a great Christmas..

Likewise. Been incarcerated at the in-laws for a few days ... but I got out. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Probably the wisest thing said on this thread.  Realistically, we're all in this position. 
    • Yesterday-G'N'R
    • From Frontiers: Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of "Before The Sun Sets", the upcoming debut album from City Of Lights on February 11, 2022. City Of Lights is an exciting new melodic hard rock collaboration between British newcomer songwriter/guitarist Neil Austin and Greek vocal sensation Manos Fatsis (Odyssey Desperado, Hideaway). They deliver hard-edged melodic anthems driven by crunchy riffs and lush keyboard textures combined with soaring, passion-filled vocal melodies. Tracklist: 1. Racing On The Redline 2. Heart's On Fire 3. Emily 4. Heat Of The Night 5. Dying Light 6. Give Me Back My Heart 7. Put Your Heart On The Line 8. Snake Eyes 9. Joanna 10. Midnight Club 11. How To Love 12. Before The Sun Sets   LINE-UP: Manos Fatsis: Lead Vocals Neil Austin: Rhythm Guitar, Backing Choirs, Programming Robin Eriksson: Bass, Harmony Vocals Mats Eriksson: Drums Guest Musicians:  Guitar Solos: Nathan Doyle - Racing On The Redline, Heart's On Fire, Heat Of The Night, Dying Light, Midnight Club Daniel Johansson - Give Me Back My Heart, Snake Eyes, Before The Sun Sets Jonathan Carlemar - Snake Eyes, Joanna Mike Kyriakou (Kyre) - Emily Wahwah Guitar: Matt Farmer - Snake Eyes Keyboard Solo: Mikael Blanc - Before The Sun Sets Piano: Joel Selsfors - How To Love       
    • From MelodicRock Classics: MRC008 – HEADWAY (Featuring Steve McClintock) – Headway                                     1CD Limited Edition Unreleased pomp-AOR / melodic rock album from 1980 featuring vocalist and guitarist Steven McClintock. Includes original master tracks plus a couple of live bonus tracks recorded in 1981.    
    • To be honest, it doesn't really concern me if he did or didn't. I put it out there are a kind of olive branch (ie: not everything is completely imaginary and made up) Not many lives were well documented 2000 years ago. Likelihood is that he existed, and had some small amount of notoriety. Was killed and became a Randy Rhodes or Jeff Buckley. A lot more famous after death than when alive. The bibles changed over the years, his exploits became more impressive and eventually  became a demi god. Ironically I love easter and Jesus stories. They make great stories
    • That's really not proven. Opinions split. On the balance of it there is a fair chance he existed but it cannot be proven definitively he did.  His life isn't well documented outside of the bible.  It's long but this is a good video on the topic.     
    • I thank that may be partially due to his delivery style. He'll read part of a quote/sentence/article, make a pithy remark, lather rinse repeat. So it takes him a while to get through things and for the full point to come across. I think if he cut down his breaks by 50% it would be much more digestable. Still, as Lefties go, he's seemingly got more brain power and common sense than many...      
    • New song 'Irreversible'. From Frontiers: 'Irreversible' is a new single from Norway's Big City. The track is from the recording sessions for their most recent studio album, "Testify X", which is out now. Fans of bands such as Firewind, Queensryche, Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall, Europe, Fair Warning, and the like should look forward to being introduced to this exciting band.    
    • Yeah mate, that's definitely them through and through. Maybe slightly "ballsier" in recent years, but if you dig that you'll dig their gear. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.