Jewel Cases

nyoilers

• My Little Pony

Why does every jewel case that I drop have to break? I must drop at least 3 a year !

Yo, this guy's funny. I like him. He can stay,

I thought this was a thread about a ball cover for your scrotum, my bad

• 1 month later...

I thought this was a thread about a ball cover for your scrotum, my bad

Understandable, Considering how cold it is..

If you saw the last Key & Peele of the season a couple weeks ago, they had that gay dude, nitting himself a pair of scrotum cozzies, LO fucking L, I just had to think of this when I saw that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Half the discs ive bought this year are digipaks :-(

Sucks mate. At least they got rid of the awful ''Super Jewel Boxes'' that were produced around 2006 / 2007 everytime I walked into a store and towards the release I wanted as soon as I saw it was in one of thse ugly things I was like F...........!!

Sucks mate. At least they got rid of the awful ''Super Jewel Boxes'' that were produced around 2006 / 2007 everytime I walked into a store and towards the release I wanted as soon as I saw it was in one of thse ugly things I was like F...........!!

You've got to laugh ... I preferred those things to the standard ones. :D

You've got to laugh ... I preferred those things to the standard ones. :D

What's wrong with you??? :D Just joking, I really didn't like how the booklet was being held by the sides and was harder to get out of those things (I know people complain about removing booklets from standard jewel cases but I got no issue with that) and how the back cover had two corners cut out, I mean why would they do that??

I have to use 2 way tape on most of my digipaks to keep the damn plastic cd holder attached....fucking cheap crap...

You have to really look after digipaks - i tend to burn a cdr copy for flinging around the car and house etc and just leave the 'pak' shelved. They are a pain in the arse.