Hello from Lithuania

lunaboy

Hello.My name is Jonas Kazlauskas and I'm 39 y.o Hard Rock/Metal music lover and records collector from Lithuania. Mostly I'm into classic Heavy Metal but also like Hard Rock and AOR bands (Too many to mention). I collect mostly vinyl but CDs are also OK for me.I've been lurking on HeavyHarmonies since 2005 or so,but just right now decided introduce myself and learn a bit,because forum is full of interesting info and knowledge.

Nice one mate. I'm pretty sure you'll be the only representative of Lithuania on here!

(I once spent a day in Vilnius - very cool city!)

Nice one mate. I'm pretty sure you'll be the only representative of Lithuania on here!

(I once spent a day in Vilnius - very cool city!)

Get you, you globetrotter!

Welcome, Jonas! :)

Hell yeah Jonas! it seems you have a good eye for talent, info, and knowledge, as I think you'll find, unlike most other so called "metal\rock\aor" forums, here at HH, our members are not just on top of anything that has been released post 2001, as is with the case of almost any other trendy forum, members here are actually fans, for life, and not just riding the latest trends, they have a true love for the melodic, aor, and overall rock\metal genres, here you will see, our members, are well steeped in overall music knowledge, in all genres, you will have a hard time finding ANYONE!! ANYWHERE!! With the collective overall musical knowledge, then you will in the HH forums, the most "Ignorant" or most musically unknowledgable member of HH, would be comparative to the 5 star or most knowledgeable member of any other site, our members are always upright, full of adrenaline, and always eager to deliver our music loads, upon anyone who may be stretched out, broken down, or just plain busted from trying to achieve the correct answer, or musical info over and over, for many, many years, with zero satisfaction every single time, here you almost have a collective human music database, all caring, all interested, and all extremely thorough, it's good to have a new member aboard, look forward to interacting with you.

• My Little Pony

Hell yeah Jonas! it seems you have a good eye for talent, info, and knowledge, as I think you'll find, unlike most other so called "metal\rock\aor" forums, here at HH, our members are not just on top of anything that has been released post 2001, as is with the case of almost any other trendy forum, members here are actually fans, for life, and not just riding the latest trends, they have a true love for the melodic, aor, and overall rock\metal genres, here you will see, our members, are well steeped in overall music knowledge, in all genres, you will have a hard time finding ANYONE!! ANYWHERE!! With the collective overall musical knowledge, then you will in the HH forums, the most "Ignorant" or most musically unknowledgable member of HH, would be comparative to the 5 star or most knowledgeable member of any other site, our members are always upright, full of adrenaline, and always eager to deliver our music loads, upon anyone who may be stretched out, broken down, or just plain busted from trying to achieve the correct answer, or musical info over and over, for many, many years, with zero satisfaction every single time, here you almost have a collective human music database, all caring, all interested, and all extremely thorough, it's good to have a new member aboard, look forward to interacting with you.

Shit, Cody, don't build us up, too much...

Okay, well, don't build me up. ;}

Wasn't the bit in bold meant to be you? ;)

(Far more likely to be me, but there's no fun in saying that.)

Edit: was this a WHOOOOOSH moment? :unsure:

• My Little Pony

Wasn't the bit in bold meant to be you? ;)

(Far more likely to be me, but there's no fun in saying that.)

Edit: was this a WHOOOOOSH moment? :unsure:

Even still...