The Interesting Thread!

Glen

Internet radio's cool.........

Like what for example?

The only ones I listen to are ARFM for the Steve Price show at the weekends and Frontiers Internet radio.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like what for example?

The only ones I listen to are ARFM for the Steve Price show at the weekends and Frontiers Internet radio.

Don't encourage him!

Tsk.

Like what for example?

Don't encourage him!

Tsk.

That is outrageous..........

• My Little Pony

Don't know if this is interesting but snow began to fall for the first time this fall/winter...

And temperature is below zero...

NOW it's the right time for this:

21797.jpg

Interesting........

I wonder how much time it takes to airbrush an entire body.

• My Little Pony

I'm gonna sample my first batch of Mo' Bräu India Pale Ale, today, but it'll definitely get better with another week, at the least. I'm too impatient.

Daughter unwell last night and woke us up, so we ended up watching a documentary about the Long Island Serial Killer at 2.30am. Not so much interesting as completely f***ed up. Really hope they catch the guy (although it seems unlikely now); what a sick, sick piece of shit. Strange that they found 10 bodies when searching for someone who probably wasn't one of his victims at all.

Didn't make for a good night's sleep...

Daughter unwell last night and woke us up, so we ended up watching a documentary about the Long Island Serial Killer at 2.30am. Not so much interesting as completely f***ed up. Really hope they catch the guy (although it seems unlikely now); what a sick, sick piece of shit. Strange that they found 10 bodies when searching for someone who probably wasn't one of his victims at all.

Didn't make for a good night's sleep...

Scary.....

• My Little Pony

I'm gonna sample my first batch of Mo' Bräu India Pale Ale, today, but it'll definitely get better with another week, at the least. I'm too impatient.

:yikes::whistle:

I don't understand this bastard's smileys. Every damn time.

Shock that you may try it early,and a whistle that it may be ok.......

• My Little Pony

Heh. Well now I feel just stoopid for not figuring that out on my own.

It's not exactly early. It's been two weeks, but I had originally planned to leave them for three.

It's not exactly early. It's been two weeks, but I had originally planned to leave them for three.

I only drink soft.drinks..

If it wasn't for alcohol, I reckon my wife and I would have split up (or killed each other) years ago.

:drink:

• My Little Pony

I only drink water, beer, or whisky. And, in relation to whisky, beer is a "soft" drink. ;)

I only drink water, beer, or whisky. And, in relation to whisky, beer is a "soft" drink. ;)

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Lame excuses.......

For?

Anything to do with Reading vs Arsenal? Reading were 4-0 up and still lost; how funny is that? :rofl2:

Lame excuses.......

For?

Anything to do with Reading vs Arsenal? Reading were 4-0 up and still lost; how funny is that? :rofl2:

Not funny at all as my Wife is a Long term Reading fan.

That match was ruined by the ref playing a minute of extra time which never existed - should have ended 4-3. Hey I get there was a substitution but what should be allowed for that? 30 seconds over? So 4.30 at the most.......goal scored at 4.55.

Yeah so not that funny, just again bloody poor refereeing. Also the guy that scored the 7th goal should have been sent off in normal time for a second bookable offence.....again poor refereeing.

& even though this is 'just' the league cup it is important as it would have been a massive morale booster for Reading to beat Arsenal - instead they are faced with a very low and difficult training session today to try and pick themselves up for the next match against QPR, which it VITAL.

Hey ho

Lame excuses.......

For?

That match was ruined by the ref playing a minute of extra time which never existed - should have ended 4-3. Hey I get there was a substitution but what should be allowed for that? 30 seconds over? So 4.30 at the most.......goal scored at 4.55.

Yeah so not that funny, just again bloody poor refereeing. Also the guy that scored the 7th goal should have been sent off in normal time for a second bookable offence.....again poor refereeing.

& even though this is 'just' the league cup it is important as it would have been a massive morale booster for Reading to beat Arsenal - instead they are faced with a very low and difficult training session today to try and pick themselves up for the next match against QPR, which it VITAL.

Hey ho

Points taken regarding the ref, but they should still never have lost a game they were winning 4-0. Pretty appalling, but the league is more important and I really hope they smash QPR.

Lame excuses.......

For?

Hey ho

Points taken regarding the ref, but they should still never have lost a game they were winning 4-0. Pretty appalling, but the league is more important and I really hope they smash QPR.

Cup games eh !!!!!!!