The Interesting Thread!

Glen

Can't believe it's already December...

Wrong thread. :whistle:

Yeah, at least need something about record temperatures, average snowfall or hibernation or something in there.

;)

Well shit...I didn't want to make anyone jealous by saying that it is 85 degrees F today. :whistle:

Yeah.

Now shuddup.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, at least need something about record temperatures, average snowfall or hibernation or something in there.

;)

Well shit...I didn't want to make anyone jealous by saying that it is 85 degrees F today. :whistle:

Might get down to 33F tonight with a maximum of 39F tomorrow and I MUCH prefer this to 85F!!!

Winter rules!!!! :D

• My Little Pony

;)

Might get down to 33F tonight with a maximum of 39F tomorrow and I MUCH prefer this to 85F!!!

You, sir, are a nutter.

;)

You, sir, are a nutter.

I resemble that remark.

We've gone through it all before - I simply detest the feeling of being hot. Real discomfort for me. Winter's back, of which I am very glad. Tis indeed the season to be jolly! :)

But this isn't very interesting. So...

Apparently, a hailstone fell in Bangladesh that weighed 1.02 kg (2.25 lb). Imagine being hit by that puppy!

• My Little Pony

;)

You, sir, are a nutter.

I resemble that remark.

We've gone through it all before - I simply detest the feeling of being hot. Real discomfort for me. Winter's back, of which I am very glad. Tis indeed the season to be jolly! :)

Apparently, a hailstone fell in Bangladesh that weighed 1.02 kg (2.25 lb). Imagine being hit by that puppy!

Ha! I'm sure you do resemble that remark.

You, sir, are a nutter.

I resemble that remark.

Yeah, because I just said I do. Not sure what the point of your comment is?

You, sir, are a nutter.

I resemble that remark.

This is all getting too uninteresting. On to the next interesting topic...

You, sir, are a nutter.

I resemble that remark.

Chris is right.......... :whistle:

You, sir, are a nutter.

I resemble that remark.

Chris is right.......... :whistle:

Yep.

Our Christmas tree is up and decorated...

Ours too.

Apparently, London only had 2 white Christmasses in the whole 20th Century. No wonder the bookies making a killing on that market every year.

Also, before turkey, the traditional Christmas meal in England was a pig's head and mustard.

I could go on...

;)

Ours too.

Apparently, London only had 2 white Christmasses in the whole 20th Century. No wonder the bookies making a killing on that market every year.

Also, before turkey, the traditional Christmas meal in England was a pig's head and mustard.

I could go on...

;)

:yikes:

Ours too.

I could go on...

;)

:yikes:

damn plethora of knowledge you are...

Ours too.

I could go on...

;)

i thought it was Goose??

Ours too.

I could go on...

;)

i thought it was Goose??

Yeah, I'd thought that too ... hard to find a definitive answer online ... seems to have been quite a few different things...

There are no points to any comments, outside of ones own mind

I've just moved to Ghent in Belgium... Goodbye Netherlands!

At least you're not in fucking Bruges.

Never been to Bruges actually, so I can't really comment on that. Ghent is awesome though! Beautiful city, nice people and you can get the good Belgian beers everywhere :)

Never been to Bruges actually, so I can't really comment on that. Ghent is awesome though! Beautiful city, nice people and you can get the good Belgian beers everywhere :)

Fair play, this is interesting. Nice one, you win.

:bowdown:

• My Little Pony

• 3 weeks later...