The Interesting Thread!

Glen

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so to bump up this thread, anyone's got any interesting thing happened lately beside Geoff's newborn ?

tomorrow sure is gonna be an exciting long trip for me and my wife, 10 days Turkey holiday :D

Got a job interview tomorrow and I'm absolutely shitting it. Have to do a really tough presentation I have no idea about and then have to answer questions about myself for an hour. Already feeling ill with nerves. I f*ing hate it. There has to be a better way, surely?

• My Little Pony

Got a job interview tomorrow and I'm absolutely shitting it. Have to do a really tough presentation I have no idea about and then have to answer questions about myself for an hour. Already feeling ill with nerves. I f*ing hate it. There has to be a better way, surely?

What's the job?

What's the job?

Yeah/........

What's the job?

Yeah/........

HR Business Partner.

Would be a promotion, but I've had 2 interviews in the last month for other jobs on promotion and failed both times, so I expect the worst.

I'm hoping to get back into Learning & Development, but anything in HR would do.

What's the job?

Yeah/........

HR Business Partner.

Would be a promotion, but I've had 2 interviews in the last month for other jobs on promotion and failed both times, so I expect the worst.

I'm hoping to get back into Learning & Development, but anything in HR would do.

Go for it.....

What's the job?

Yeah/........

HR Business Partner.

Go for it.....

I was shit. Hooray for me!

:doh:

• My Little Pony

What's the job?

Yeah/........

HR Business Partner.

Go for it.....

That's balls, mate. Sorry to hear it. Throw on some Metal, smash some brews, and break stuff.

What's the job?

Yeah/........

HR Business Partner.

Go for it.....

That's balls, mate. Sorry to hear it. Throw on some Metal, smash some brews, and break stuff.

Did the first two, so not a bad return.

Will be stepping up my laughable attempts at promotion next week. :lol: