The Interesting Thread!

Glen

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother just bought 2 tickets to see Rocket From The Crypt in Berlin in April.

I thought that was pretty interesting.

Especially as he hates travelling and rarely goes more than 10 miles from home...

I just bought 2 Friday tickets to Firefest - now that is fucking interesting.

Who else is going apart from Dan??

Dammit! I would love to, but I'm already booked for the MOR Cruise, and I might check out M3. You guys across the pond hear about the possibility of a MOR Cruise happening in Europe? That would be awesome!

Actually Sweden Rock has arranged Sweden Rock Cruises since 2004 between Sweden and Finland. The 14th cruise is happening April 11th-12th with confirmed artists like Queensryche, Bullet, Bonafide and more bands to be announced.

http://www.swedenrockcruise.com/index.cfm?pg=1

Hope this interesting, or at least amusing:

I went out walking with the family yesterday. Walking on a public footpath through a field, there was a horse in it. I'm a bit wary of horses and I've known them approach walkers, but they usually have a sniff and walk away. Only docile animals are going to be put in a field used by the public on a regular basis. But this one got really close to us and started biting my coat. My wife got the kids away from it and back to the entrance to the field, but it kept biting me. I was frozen to the spot and when I did try to edge away it started stamping it's front legs and head-butting me. My wife eventually managed to lure it away with some hay and I got to the other side of the field. There was no way either the kids or I was going to walk past the horse again, so we ended up going completely different routes back to the car.

Wife thought it was hilarious and I'm sure anyone else would have found it really funny if they'd been watching, but I was seriously terrified!

:lol:

I went out walking with the family yesterday. Walking on a public footpath through a field, there was a horse in it. I'm a bit wary of horses and I've known them approach walkers, but they usually have a sniff and walk away. Only docile animals are going to be put in a field used by the public on a regular basis. But this one got really close to us and started biting my coat. My wife got the kids away from it and back to the entrance to the field, but it kept biting me. I was frozen to the spot and when I did try to edge away it started stamping it's front legs and head-butting me. My wife eventually managed to lure it away with some hay and I got to the other side of the field. There was no way either the kids or I was going to walk past the horse again, so we ended up going completely different routes back to the car.

Wife thought it was hilarious and I'm sure anyone else would have found it really funny if they'd been watching, but I was seriously terrified!

You should've WHISPERED to it............

He he. I tried talking to it, but it could probably tell from the shakiness in my voice that I was shitting it!!!

• My Little Pony

He he. I tried talking to it, but it could probably tell from the shakiness in my voice that I was shitting it!!!

No, no. He said "whispered." Big difference, James.

No, no. He said "whispered." Big difference, James.

:whistle: :whistle:

When it snows,England grinds to a halt.....

Wouldn't it be more like slides and crashes to a halt?

Nah, there hasn't been enough snow to slide. We had about 1mm last night (although there was heavy snow forecast) and the panic set in... ;)

• My Little Pony

Nah, there hasn't been enough snow to slide. We had about 1mm last night (although there was heavy snow forecast) and the panic set in... ;)

Yeah, we haven't had a proper snowfall, yet. I love taking my car out in the snow. Last night teased us, but it was hardly 1mm.

Yeah, we haven't had a proper snowfall, yet. I love taking my car out in the snow. Last night teased us, but it was hardly 1mm.

It's bad in Norfolk.......

Wait until the weekend, it's on it's way evidentely

It's gonna be bad......

It's gonna be bad......

Errr...Probably not mate, over reaction as usual, probably!