Please allow me to introduce myself..

Big D

I'm a man of little wealth and dubious taste.

Hello there,

I am Big D, currently residing in Portsmouth, England. I'm 41 years old, interested in 80s rock/metal and any more recent stuff that's got a tune. I also like anime, comics, books, history and films where stuff blows up.

Music tastes : Judas Priest, Saxon, Rush, Savatage, Giant, Kansas, Styx, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Tygers of Pan Tang among others. I'm quite partial to hair metal, 80s AOR, NWOBHM and Power Metal.

That's about it for now. See you around the various boards.

Good morning gentlemen,

Not really a footie fan, sorry. Me and sports have a mutual agreement to not bother each other.

I've been to Firefest a couple of times: once to the preshow to see Demon and a few years back to see HMS & Romeos Daughter. I may go this time purely because I've been wanting to see Ten for years.

Salutes 'n' hoots. :drink:

I'm a man of little wealth and dubious taste.

Hello there,

I am Big D, currently residing in Portsmouth, England. I'm 41 years old, interested in 80s rock/metal and any more recent stuff that's got a tune. I also like anime, comics, books, history and films where stuff blows up.

Music tastes : Judas Priest, Saxon, Rush, Savatage, Giant, Kansas, Styx, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Tygers of Pan Tang among others. I'm quite partial to hair metal, 80s AOR, NWOBHM and Power Metal.

That's about it for now. See you around the various boards.

Hello from Kent

I'm a similar age to you like most of the stuff you list above, music and otherwise, except Power Metal. Good to see another Brit on board!

Welcome aboard !! Enjoy the ride ! :drink: