Work Of Art - In Progress

Glen

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning of the year I predicted that my album of 2011 would be a straight clash between Work Of Art and Toby Hitchcock solo......this hasnt changed. Both are gonna be awesome I reckon.

Bloody hell! Who ripped off my MP3 and stuck it on youtube? The very cheek!! Great album though guys...really really good.

Ha yeah I couldnt believe it either, was on there about an hour after lol!!

Bloody hell! Who ripped off my MP3 and stuck it on youtube? The very cheek!! Great album though guys...really really good.

Ha yeah I couldnt believe it either, was on there about an hour after lol!!

we just can't believe the power of the net :christmas:

Can't hear these at the moment at work, but looking forward to this album very much based on all the comments so far. You guys better be right. ;)

Im lovin the sound of this...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luNu3WZvFz4

Well f**k me!!! If I wasn't anxious for it before, I sure am now. Those 4 samples are simply perfect. I had a feeling that this one would rise to the top of 2011 and it realy looks like it just might.

At the beginning of the year I predicted that my album of 2011 would be a straight clash between Work Of Art and Toby Hitchcock solo......this hasnt changed. Both are gonna be awesome I reckon.

I have to say the same about those two - the clips I heard from the Toby Hitchcock sounded stunning, even though I can't seem to get the WoA one's to work...

great pickings, w.o.a hopefully becomes the the number 1 album for the year for as well.

I've heard great things about Toby's album being very much like w.e.t ( which has now been placed on hold ) & eclipse.

I just jizzed in my pants...wait I have no pants on....oh shit MY KEYBBBBBB!!!! MybbbbbbbbbisstuckSHITsoisthemyspacebbbbbbbbbbbar!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I heard the whole of 'the Great Fall' - excellent, with a killer solo.......

and the whole of 'The Rain' and 'Once' on Spanish internet radio - a guy i know did an MP3 rip of it for me....both excellent as well. Very excited about this - only a month to go.

yup Glen, i guess this is gonna be on top of my 2011 with Lionville trailing behind, but it's still too early to tell, hopefully will be able to hear the whole album in a week or two

yup Glen, i guess this is gonna be on top of my 2011 with Lionville trailing behind, but it's still too early to tell, hopefully will be able to hear the whole album in a week or two

Lionville is a good disc, but if it's anywhere near your top 10 of 2011 then you haven't bought enough albums!

Lionville is a good disc, but if it's anywhere near your top 10 of 2011 then you haven't bought enough albums!

:christmas:

what's in your currently top 5 albums mate ? i need an idea or two :guitbannana: