8o's metal quiz

Cowabunga!

Nice job, you aced the quiz. As a reward, we would like to present you with a link to one of the greatest '80s videos ever made.

I click the video and it says that an error has occurred and I should try back later. Just my luck!!

Cowabunga!

Nice job, you aced the quiz. As a reward, we would like to present you with a link to one of the greatest '80s videos ever made.

I click the video and it says that an error has occurred and I should try back later. Just my luck!!

In the one I did you did not miss much, it is VERY unlikely that Motley's Home Sweet Home is the best video ever...

Cowabunga!

In the one I did you did not miss much, it is VERY unlikely that Motley's Home Sweet Home is the best video ever...

Oh good. Here I thought I missed some awesome video there. Thanks!!

Why couldn't University have been this easy? I'd have a Masters in Heavy Metal if it was possible....it's about the only thing I could see myself write a thesis on.

WOW!!!

Good Lord. That was insultingly simple.

...and since when is "White Snake" spelled as two words? :blink:

Just curious, how many of us answered the questions by just looking at the photo's and still got them all right???

I didnt even click on the two videos. The White Snake (sic) one was obvious as it had a pic of Dave, but I think just going from the pic of the old guy serving dinner made that question a bit more interesting.

• 1 month later...

Did the first five, very easy, then couldn't view the video so closed it down. Presumably aimed at general music fans with a tiny bit of rock knowledge rather than true rock fans like us!

• My Little Pony

Even some young punk with no knowledge--me--still managed to ace it. I'd actually like something challenging to see what I know.