Night Ranger - Growing Up In California

T-BONE

being a huge NR fan, I've gotta say great song and glad they have gone back to their core sound. that last album was awful for the most part.

:agree:

the new album should be awesome :multi:

Yeah, I like it too. The last album was the only one so far I really didn't like one iota. This sounds more like the stuff I really dig from them. Looking forward to it.

Nice - back to a bit more of the tradremark NR sound. Didn't mind the last album to be honest and it had some good tunes on it, but hopefully the new album will be more consistently good.

Night Ranger SOMEWHERE IN CALIFORNIA track listing: Growin' Up In California, Lay It On Me, Bye Bye Baby (Not Tonight), Follow Your Heart, Time Of Our Lives, No Time To Lose Ya, Live For Today,

It's Not Over, End Of The Day, Rock N' Roll Tonite, Say It With Love. Bonus Tracks: Coming of Age (featuring Ted Nugent) – Bonus track for AmazonMP3 / Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap – Bonus track for iTunes.

Good song.

I'll buy it. Whats with the i-tunes only crap, will that nonesence ever end?

Normally that would annoy me too, but looking at those bonus tracks I'd rather have my copy without them.

It's certainly not "You Can Still Rock In America" or "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" - but then again I suppose it's not 1984 anymore either.

Do the rest of you guys around my age (43) still thank your lucky stars you grew-up when you did? When incredible albums were being released not once or twice per year, but once or twice per week! 1981 - 1986 (my junior high and high school years) was a magical run, and I am still proud to have been part of it.

Regardless of whether or not the new Night Ranger album cuts the mustard (for me), they absolutely kick ass live. That Journey, Foreigner and Night Ranger trifecta is going to be awesome this coming fall!

It's certainly not "You Can Still Rock In America" or "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" - but then again I suppose it's not 1984 anymore either.

Do the rest of you guys around my age (43) still thank your lucky stars you grew-up when you did? When incredible albums were being released not once or twice per year, but once or twice per week! 1981 - 1986 (my junior high and high school years) was a magical run, and I am still proud to have been part of it.

Regardless of whether or not the new Night Ranger album cuts the mustard (for me), they absolutely kick ass live. That Journey, Foreigner and Night Ranger trifecta is going to be awesome this coming fall!

My mate in the early 80`s was a bit of a mod, we converted him to rock music but he regrets not listening to the music we loved sooner as he missed out on all the great bands we all got to see live from 1980 - 1985.

Good song.

I think it should be the other way around, put the bonus tracks on the CD only...let iTunes just have the album...that's what Line Of Fire's label does...

As for the new NR song, I like it!!

Excellent. I hope they stick to this groove for the entire new album :guitbannana: Love Night Ranger! Great Band. I've met them several times. Brad and Kelly are awesome! Again,hopefully they comeback strong on the entire album :party421:

• 2 weeks later...

Good song.

I think it should be the other way around, put the bonus tracks on the CD only...let iTunes just have the album...that's what Line Of Fire's label does...

As for the new NR song, I like it!!

Totally agree Shawn. Between the Japanese and I tunes only bonus tracks those of us that dont get either one always get screwed!! :(