Your Favorite Beer

chocularok

Surely this has already been discussed, but hell if I could find a thread. Anyway, I thought it would be cool for members to list their favorites, along with any recommendations. I'll start things off with my personal fave...Hop Devil IPA, brewed by Victory Brewing Co. in PA. Any IPA fans out there are seriously missing out if they haven't tried this one. Their winter seasonal, Yakima Glory, also kicks some serious ass. And for those wanting some a little stronger, their Hop Wallop Ale will do the trick (if you couldn't tell, I'm a hophead).

Next...

Not a big beer drinker, but I do enjoy a nice Corona every now and then. Guinness is pretty good too.

Much prefer Vodka or Whiskey to beer.

I used to drink "Two Dog Ale" years ago... I believe they quit making it years ago.

Never was a beer drinker... But when I was living at the beach my friends would always have Coors Light around. So I started drinking that because it was free. I guess I developed a taste for it since on the few occasions I do get a beer when I'm out I get a Coors Light. I'd say it's more more of a habit vs. an actual like for the taste.

When I'm buying: Pabst Blue Ribbon.

When someone else is buying: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

This is easily my favourite ! The best beer in Germany as far as I am concerned:

00003788.gif

ger-tegernsee-spezial.jpg

Carlsberg, Lynott & co always ordered it when they where here in Sweden. I know there are better beers but it's a classic!

This is easily my favourite ! The best beer in Germany as far as I am concerned:

00003788.gif

ger-tegernsee-spezial.jpg

I want some.

Come on over !! :drink:

Would love to, definitely plan to go back to Germany at some point, but it won't be for a while. Had a great time in Minden when I was younger, then did some cool train journeys including Berlin and Koln. I fancy going to Bamberg, it looks stunning, plus my wife has (remote) family who live near there...

Would love to, definitely plan to go back to Germany at some point, but it won't be for a while. Had a great time in Minden when I was younger, then did some cool train journeys including Berlin and Koln. I fancy going to Bamberg, it looks stunning, plus my wife has (remote) family who live near there...

A few weeks before Christmas last year I've been to Bamberg myself with a few of my buddies (a little weekend beer tour ...! ;)). For the first time in my life and we had a lot of fun, LOTS of beer and saw a lot as well. We even hired one of those medieval town guides, who showed us around. Great time !! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

A very good question and to be honest, I don't know if I have a answer. It truly varies and the time of the year has a lot to do with it. Summer I go for the lighter stuff, high life,corona, modelo type beer. Winter calls for the darker, heavy stuff. It's all good at my house.

If I have to choose I will go with Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat. That is the microbrew of choice in the Midwest.

I've been drinking that a lot lately. Althogh I prefer Easy Street Wheat out of Colorado I do like the Boulevard.