Your Favorite Beer

chocularok

FLAT TIRE AND MICKEYS BIG MOUTH

Don't you mean Fat Tire? If so that's one of my favs and has been for years. :beerbang:

Maybe James had one too many and couldn't read the label. :crazy:

Come on over !! :drink:

Would love to, definitely plan to go back to Germany at some point, but it won't be for a while. Had a great time in Minden when I was younger, then did some cool train journeys including Berlin and Koln. I fancy going to Bamberg, it looks stunning, plus my wife has (remote) family who live near there...

A few weeks before Christmas last year I've been to Bamberg myself with a few of my buddies (a little weekend beer tour ...! ;)). For the first time in my life and we had a lot of fun, LOTS of beer and saw a lot as well. We even hired one of those medieval town guides, who showed us around. Great time !! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Awesome. There and Heidelberg high on my list!

Can I say all of them?

On special:

Barons Pale Ale

James Squire Pale Ale

Corona

In my price range:

Hahn Super Dry

Maxx Blonde

... I guess. But I don't know. Everyone I know always commends me on my adventurous nature with beers and at any given time you'll find 3 or 4 different cases of different beer in my garage. I like to Mix it up a lot and I have never had a case I couldn't finish. I genuinely do enjoy pretty much all of them. Plus there are a lot of more luxurious beers I have not tried due to price.

Corona

You realize, of course, that "Corona" is Spanish for "Urine."

I'm not a beer drinker. But once in a blue moon I'll notice a restaurant or bar has Creemore Springs on tap and I'll order one.

They are a micro brewery in Central Ontario.

top_logo.jpg

Don't have a favorite beer. I love them all. But everytime I buy, I just go for the cheapest (but not LITE) 6-pack that I can find. If I can find a cheap brand with a 7.0% alcohol content, then that's it! But I remember that the best tasting that I've ever had was Michelob.

2877648-2-becks-beer-bottle.jpg

Gotta love Beck's and i'm downing a few as i type as it's Friday night and it's time to fuck some shit up.I also love Shaporo the Japanese beer in a steel can (now that's metal :banger: )it's beautiful but at $8 a can it's a treat now and then,Newcastle Pale Ale,Carlton Draught and a few more that i can't think of at the moment.

2877648-2-becks-beer-bottle.jpg

Gotta love Beck's and i'm downing a few as i type as it's Friday night and it's time to fuck some shit up.I also love Shaporo the Japanese beer in a steel can (now that's metal :banger: )it's beautiful but at $8 a can it's a treat now and then,Newcastle Pale Ale,Carlton Draught and a few more that i can't think of at the moment.

Yeah, Becks is a deceptively nice beer.

nice_beer_belly.jpg

:yikes::yikes:

My current top ten favorites, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat Ale being No. 1

SamuelAdamsCherryWheat.png?1273074664

Seem to be some great beers, mate ! We should have a few of those together again ! I'll be in SFO in the first week of June. Will you be available ?

:drink:

[quote

Seem to be some great beers, mate ! We should have a few of those together again ! I'll be in SFO in the first week of June. Will you be available ?

:drink:

Hey Bernd, I should be available. Contact me a few days before to confirm, and we'll have some food and brews :beerbang: