CDs for Schmucks!

glam_junkie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Napoleon is another one that comes to mind (although I've never been able to part with it...call it a love-hate relationship).

I've read some very positive reviews of that one (as well as bad). Maybe it's one of those 'love it or hate it' albums? I was tempted to get it, but the bad press put me off.

I have a thread somewhere around here about my hatred of the I Napoleon disc.

I Napoleon is another one that comes to mind (although I've never been able to part with it...call it a love-hate relationship).

I've read some very positive reviews of that one (as well as bad). Maybe it's one of those 'love it or hate it' albums? I was tempted to get it, but the bad press put me off.

Did a quick search, but didn't find your thread. Did find this though, which is an awesome and hugely interesting thread:

I Napoleon thread

Need to read more stories from this fella...

I, Napolean were not the worst band ever, but their vocalist was one of the worst ever and destroyed them. Good calls on Crisis Party and Warpipes.

TWO-Voyeurs-515239.jpg

I know several people who bought this album as a new release, simply because it was a Rob Halford project... thankfully I was not one of them. I may be a Priest/Halford fanboy in most respects but even *I* knew this was gonna be a stink bomb. It actually made the second Fight album sound good.

Did a quick search, but didn't find your thread. Did find this though, which is an awesome and hugely interesting thread:

I Napoleon thread

Need to read more stories from this fella...

Not sure where mine is. It might of been in flamefest but it's been years so I can't remember for sure.

TWO-Voyeurs-515239.jpg

I know several people who bought this album as a new release, simply because it was a Rob Halford project... thankfully I was not one of them. I may be a Priest/Halford fanboy in most respects but even *I* knew this was gonna be a stink bomb. It actually made the second Fight album sound good.

After I saw him slagging Priest and Maiden and saying that Rage Against the Machine, Korn and Limp Bizkit were the future it pissed me off so much I wasn't going to give him my money. It wasn't until I read some great reviews of Resurrection that I even wanted to buy it and I actually got it as a gift and it did blow me away but at first I didn't even want to give it a chance after his comments from years before. He was selling out big time with the Two release just like Priest did with the Turbo release.

TWO-Voyeurs-515239.jpg

He was selling out big time with the Two release just like Priest did with the Turbo release.

I didn't mind this one too much to be honest and I really like JP's 'Turbo' aswell. :anon:

This one has got to be up there....

34827.jpg?cd

it struck me as some john-and-yoko drug-fu*ked weekend recorded for the ages.

I really wanted that one when I saw Sebastian was involved but after reading some reviews I passed.

at a guess i think he only does vocals on half of the tracks.

absolute piece of trash this disc.

I really hated this one when it came out. I know some people rated it, but I thought it was terrible.

32456.jpg

Wondered why no one rushed to agree with me, but I don't think the image worked...

I really hated this one when it came out. I know some people rated it, but I thought it was terrible.

32456.jpg

Wondered why no one rushed to agree with me, but I don't think the image worked...

Haha... no mate, it certainly didn't. For curiosity's sake, which album is it?

32456.jpg

Haha... no mate, it certainly didn't. For curiosity's sake, which album is it?

That's 2 different images that didn't work. I'm pretty confident this one will:

LONDON1.JPG

:puke:

I got one:

Britny%20Fox-Springhead%20Motorshark.jpg

What...the...f*ck? Seriously, just what the f*ck?

I got one:

Britny%20Fox-Springhead%20Motorshark.jpg

What...the...f*ck? Seriously, just what the f*ck?

Honestly, I do not not like this album. :anon:

Does anyone? (Outside of the band members themselves of course, and possibly their immediate family members?) :blink: