Iron Maiden SUCK!

SamboraRocks86

Okay I'll bite.

First off you're wrong and second you're wrong.

Maiden are still good IMO and Bon Jovi are not but then again that's my opinion.

While I'm content and have enjoyed what Maiden has done for the last 10 years since the return of Bruce and Adrian I haven't liked what Jovi have done since These Days.

Ahhh, somebody must've read my suggestion on how to kickstart the forums! Fine, I'll play....

When Bon Jovi have cornhole parties backstage, Jon pitches and Richie catches. :rofl:

The lead singer for Iron Maiden had terrible hair in the 80's. Not sure what he's doing these days with his head, but I remember flicking through old mags I always thought he looked particularly dreadful.

I really don't like Bon Jovi, so I much prefer Iron Maiden of the two. Some of their stuff rocks mightily. Just waiting for someone to come along and say he/she hates both bands, then it might really kick off... :P

No not failed...Bon Jovi are for bum boys and queers, Iron Maiden at least didn't grow up under their cousins ankles in the studio (Power Station)....and get given free studio time as a result to enable them to demo and hook a deal through insider influence.

Maiden were (at the time)the cutting edge of NWOBHM and did it off their own backs, Bon Jovi were ALWAYS and still are just more homogenised airwave shite....pussies to a man.

Not a huge fan of either band but at least one kinda rocks. The day Bon Jovi do anything as fist poundingly anthemic as Running Free or Run to the Hills is the day I'll fart in hell and risk bottom burn. They'd never attain those levels because their audience is too scared to headbang and muss their hair up .....Throwaway music for the McDonalds generation, in fact for childrens meals they could have a Bon Jovi figure free with every meal, with fuckin free voodoo needles! B.O.C. not Blue Oyster Cult but Bunch Of C*nts!

No not failed...Bon Jovi are for bum boys and queers, Iron Maiden at least didn't grow up under their cousins ankles in the studio (Power Station)....and get given free studio time as a result to enable them to demo and hook a deal through insider influence.

Maiden were (at the time)the cutting edge of NWOBHM and did it off their own backs, Bon Jovi were ALWAYS and still are just more homogenised airwave shite....pussies to a man.

Not a huge fan of either band but at least one kinda rocks. The day Bon Jovi do anything as fist poundingly anthemic as Running Free or Run to the Hills is the day I'll fart in hell and risk bottom burn. They'd never attain those levels because their audience is too scared to headbang and muss their hair up .....Throwaway music for the McDonalds generation, in fact for childrens meals they could have a Bon Jovi figure free with every meal, with fuckin free voodoo needles! B.O.C. not Blue Oyster Cult but Bunch Of C*nts!

:rofl2:

:rofl:

I just spat my coffee everywhere and fell of my fuckin' chair.

how do you really feel though Nick??

• 1 month later...

how do you really feel though Nick??

Haha, how'd I miss this one. Nick C > Bon Jovi > Iron Maiden