have you really thrown a cd out your car window?

I actually have, it was a friends Milli Vanilli CD. He was pretty pissed actually. It was worth it though.

I would have done the same ! :tumbsup:

No, I never did so far.

I actually have, it was a friends Milli Vanilli CD. He was pretty pissed actually. It was worth it though.

I think in a situation like this you are suppose to throw your friend out the window first... followed by the Milli Vanilli CD.

I think in a situation like this you are suppose to throw your friend out the window first... followed by the Milli Vanilli CD.

Good call. Although sadly there are far worse sins than Milli Vanilli these days...

I would definitely have thrown Warrant's 'Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich' out of the car, but I only had it on cassette. And I didn't drive back then.

Still, I could have done as a passenger in someone else's car just to make a point.

;)

No, because knowing my luck I'll end up hitting someone with it. But my car did eat my copy of Prince's Purple Rain and refused to cough it back out. Guess it couldn't handle The Purple One.

I've thrown CDRs at the car window, but mostly because of my c*nt of a CD player which won't play them. But no, never thrown a proper CD out the window.

I've thrown CDRs at the car window

I think you are about to throw your first one "OUT" of the car window this time mate :whistle::lol:

L.a Guns - Shrinking Violet I was so pissed when I bought this ...... Its amazing after all these years Jizzy is back and they are Re Releasing this pile of Cow-Dung . Nevertheless .... Only cd I've thrown out the car window .

I threw Def Leppard's Hysteria against a brick wall...That sounded better than the music on that disc...

SACRILEGE !!!