If i was a pom

If i was a pom  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get to it!

Easy answer. Ask your grandparents. Next question ;)

Seriously man, did you just edit that reply?!!?!

I had a change of heart, as calling you 'Yet Another Ignorant Aussie Twat' was a bit stong I thought :D

Stop wearing gay shorts/vests and play a real sport?

Drink beer that actually has some alcoholic content?

Go see Buckingham Palace? (or enter the name of any other English building that's been standing for more than about 20 years)

See the place where all those sports you try & play were invented?

Eat food that you haven't had to catch yourself, or watched swim around in a large tank shortly prior to it's death?

Enjoy watching soccer played properly and with technical ability?

Travel to the next/nearest town without having to fly across a desert wasteland for 3 hours to get there?

only listen to Aor - Yeah cause heavy metal isnt a primary staple of British rock (see NWOBHM)

molest a badger - Better than having anal sex with a Kanagaroo

wash sometimes... - Has soap reached the continents yet?

lose everything - F1 world champions the last two years, Current IRL champions etc etc

never get a tan - Never get skin cancer

keep telling myself warm beer tastes ok - never drunk a warm beer in my life and never been anywhere that serves it

stalk the chick from Harry Potter - At least we can read

pretend i dont listen to Bon Jovi or Poison - never done either

:rofl2: ......I tried selecting all of them but it would not allow me ;)

I ended up going for the warm beer :lol:

Yeah warm beer,what the f**ck is up with that?May as well drink a glass of your own warm piss. :lol:

yeah, but not warm lager! If you actually tried some, you might be surprised......most ales are pretty stunning in actual fact.

& usually do a f excellent job in getting your pissed. Which is handy.

Here in Queensland, Australia, especially in the outback towns, a lot of experienced beer drinkers buy their beer in pots (285mL) so it stays ice cold. This means you have to order a lot more often but there is nothing worse than a half warm pint or schooner of beer.

633939869804112685-england.jpg

Woohoo, Keeley Hazell! Now gimme that warm beer... :drink:

Would, eternally. Keeley Hazell and Lucy Pinder are without doubt the best things England have ever contributed to the world.

yeah, but not warm lager! If you actually tried some, you might be surprised......most ales are pretty stunning in actual fact.

You do realise we get ales here in Australia too, don't you? I don't understand that statement but am probably just missing something obvious. I agree, ales are generally sensational.

I was looking for an 'All of above' option at the bottom too. :lol:

Yeah warm beer,what the f**ck is up with that?May as well drink a glass of your own warm piss. :lol:

Very odd this, as we don't drink warm beer. Some Englishmen drink ale or bitter, i.e. proper beer, rather than lager. Unlike lager, it has the incredible qualities of varying in taste and not being 99% gas. It should be served cool, not warm. In decent pubs it is well below room temperature. At home, I drink it out of the fridge, just a personal preference. It would be disgusting warm.

I never, ever, ever get a tan, so that would be my vote! (Although my wife is 100% English and tans very well.)

Very odd this, as we don't drink warm beer. Some Englishmen drink ale or bitter, i.e. proper beer, rather than lager. Unlike lager, it has the incredible qualities of varying in taste and not being 99% gas. It should be served cool, not warm. In decent pubs it is well below room temperature. At home, I drink it out of the fridge, just a personal preference. It would be disgusting warm.

Another one. What am I missing here? You guys do realise other countries have ales and bitter beers, don't you? Why do you guys keep going on about lagers? :unsure:

Another one. What am I missing here? You guys do realise other countries have ales and bitter beers, don't you? Why do you guys keep going on about lagers? :unsure:

'Cause YOU guys keep going on about warm beer!!!!!!!!

No wonder I didn't get. Not only am I not another Aussie twat nor am I a POM!! :rofl2: