Anonymous Source: Farve is Back

T-BONE

Oh for fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make up your crybaby, ego-driven, dramaqueen mind...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9922912...could-come-back

Brings new meaning to "shit or get off the pot". That being said, I know it was only the first preseason game, but Sage looked pretty damn good out there Friday night.

Brings new meaning to "shit or get off the pot". That being said, I know it was only the first preseason game, but Sage looked pretty damn good out there Friday night.

Sage is the BOMB! :bananamac:

Only cuz you think he's soooo hott! ;)

Sage is the BOMB! :bananamac:

Only cuz you think he's soooo hott! ;)

Guilty as Charged :D

http://www.wdam.com/Global/story.asp?S=10948310

Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON headed to Minnesota

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 10:35 AM EDT

Updated: Aug 18, 2009 1:33 PM EDT

HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM) - Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON will sign with the Minnesota Vikings this afternoon for around $12 million, according to sources at ESPN.

THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON boarded a Vikings team plane today (Tuesday) at 9:10 a.m. at the Hattiesburg Laurel Regional Airport.

He and his wife, Deanna, landed in St. Paul, Minn., around noon.

THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's agent, Bus Cook, told USA Today Tuesday a contract with the Vikings is a "done deal."

According to football players at Oak Grove High School in Hattiesburg, THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON has not missed one of their workouts in the three weeks since telling the Vikings he would stay retired. THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON was out practicing with the Warrior football team as late as Monday afternoon. He has spent the past seven off seasons working out at the high school.

The Biloxi Sun Herald reported Tuesday THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's mother, Bonita, said her son will work out with the Vikings Wednesday and should take reps Friday night in a preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

"I have mixed emotions, but I have always loved to watch him play," she told the newspaper. "This time, however, I thought he would stay retired and stay home. I guess he could not do it."

"They (Minnesota) seem to have a good team in place, and he liked that," Bonita THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON added. "I guess I need to get a Vikings jersey now."

Rumors have been passed around in recent weeks that THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON, a former Green Bay Packers and New York Jets quarterback, would join the Minnesota Vikings before the end of the preseason.

©2009 WDAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

• 2023 Gold Donors
If this is even remotely true, THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON now epitomizes the term DOUCHEBAG.

If not, then reserve that monicker for the media...

Well....the #4 douche just bagged some fans.....again! Hmm....I wonder what kind of reception he'll receive when the Vikes go into Lambeau Field? :explode:

That moniker is always reserved for the media.....IMHO! :devilgrin:

Who gives a fuck??

I'd have problems staying retired too if there were idiots willing to give me $12 million...... :yikes:

No shit and I heard this morning its $25,000,000.00 for 2 years!!

That is sure one hell of a retirement package!

The joke on CNN this morning was: "What's 39 years old retired and makes 12 million dollars a year?"

Answer: "Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON"

Pinocchio, Snow White, and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day. As they walk, they come across a sign: "Contest: Looking for the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I'm entering!" said Snow White. After the contest she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how'd ya do?" " First Place !" said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see a sign: "Contest:

Looking for the strongest man in the world."

"I'm entering," says Superman. After the contest he returns and they ask him, "How did you make out?" " First Place ," answers Superman. "Was there any doubt?"

They continue walking until they see yet another sign: "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?" Naturally, Pinocchio enters.

After the contest he returns with tears in his eyes. "What happened?" they asked. "I came in 2nd;

who the heck is this Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON, anyway?" asked Pinocchio.

Just a few weeks ago, the head of a story in the paper that I was reading was THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON IS STILL RETIRED and I just exclamed "just for this week, anyway". Never really thought that I could be right in this subject.