You think you've known hell?

Geoff

The scene:

1. My office at work, a small room probably 20 foot squared.

2. Only myself and one co-worker in said office.

3. Co-worker's daughter and her 9 month old child arrive.

What this combines to create? Pure, unadulterated hell.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm sure if I had a kid I would love it - I guess... if I had to (:lol:), but other people's children. Does anything else on this planet make you more uncomfortable? It's just running around and every now and then it looks at me, like it wants me to interact with it. Or make baby noises at it. People looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to interect with it. Everything is just so awkward and uncomfortable. Why can people not sense this? It just shat in it's nappy then too. The place f*cking stinks. Seriously, hell has been defined and this is it.

Nice. Real nice. I wish I'd thought of the swine flu thing. I just wanted to put it in a filing cabinet. But yeah, the swine flu thing would have been good.

It's over, for now. My muscles and everything are just starting to relax. That was one of the most painful scenes I've ever been involved in.

You wait til you have kids and they get old enough to put their arms round you and tell you youre the most wonderful person in the world.

Everything else all of a sudden becomes insignificant and you realise what life is all about.

Trust me.................

You wait til you have kids and they get old enough to put their arms round you and tell you youre the most wonderful person in the world.

Everything else all of a sudden becomes insignificant and you realise what life is all about.

This is true. But...

...I still don't like other peoples' kids. ;)

This is true. But...

Me neither.

This is true. But...

Me neither.

backed.

The scene:

1. My office at work, a small room probably 20 foot squared.

2. Only myself and one co-worker in said office.

3. Co-worker's daughter and her 9 month old child arrive.

What this combines to create? Pure, unadulterated hell.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm sure if I had a kid I would love it - I guess... if I had to (:lol:), but other people's children. Does anything else on this planet make you more uncomfortable? It's just running around and every now and then it looks at me, like it wants me to interact with it. Or make baby noises at it. People looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to interect with it. Everything is just so awkward and uncomfortable. Why can people not sense this? It just shat in it's nappy then too. The place f*cking stinks. Seriously, hell has been defined and this is it.

Next time say something like " hey it looks a lot like my dog" then make barking noises at it.....

Im only just getting used to my Niece and Nephew! when they first started walking it was like "Get that thing away from me!"

but now they can talk and interact its more fun, and im sure id love having my own kids.....but other peoples kids, especially those youve never met before, do annoy me to a degree....doesnt help that you gotta be real careful what you do and say around them, ive had the proverbial slap on the wrist for swearing infront of the kids in the past :P

This is true. But...

The kids don't bother me that much, but those soiled diapers - those I really don't care for.

Well said mate.....They are the days you will never forget and will always look back on :tumbsup:

And you also hope that later on in life, they will be there to look after you when you can't look after yourself because that day will come and no one else will fuckin' look after you and that in itself should be a sobering thought to many.... :unsure:

Well said mate.....They are the days you will never forget and will always look back on :tumbsup:

And you also hope that later on in life, they will be there to look after you when you can't look after yourself because that day will come and no one else will fuckin' look after you and that in itself should be a sobering thought to many.... :unsure:

backed on all levels :tumbsup:

On my flight to Portland I had the unfortunate luck to end up by a family. I had the window seat and one of the kids stole it. I ended up on the aisle seat. The kids were young so I didn't say anything. The boy couldn't have been over the age of 7 and his sister was younger. The boy took my seat and his sister was by me. I'm not sure what the deal was, but that girl didn't like me. She kept complaining to her parents who were in front of us and then she started crying. The parents told me that it wasn't personal. Well, gee thanks. That makes me feel a lot better. The girl is throwing a fit because she doesn't like me and I don't even know what I did. To calm her down they had the boy switch seats with her. After that all was well until near the time we landed. Then the two kids started fighting. I got off of the plane as quickly as possible and hoped they wouldn't end up on the next plane I was about to board. So yeah, I have a feeling I know what hell is.