Proper Footie 2009/10.for some.

Wotty

Come on City, stuff those Spurs wankers

Agree about Tottenham, but I hate Man City more than any club on the planet (except maybe Real Madrid). The money they have is ridiculous, they really don't deserve to be where they are and it's the worst example so far of the game selling out (which it clearly did years ago). So on this occasion, I want Tottenham to win.

Seen the Motherwell v Hibernian result tonight? :omg:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree about Tottenham, but I hate Man City more than any club on the planet (except maybe Real Madrid). The money they have is ridiculous, they really don't deserve to be where they are and it's the worst example so far of the game selling out (which it clearly did years ago). So on this occasion, I want Tottenham to win.

Fuckin great!!!! City fuck up again...and I'm loving it.BIG TIME !!!! Good old Spurs!

No sorry BIG TIME

Like I have said here a couple of times I'm tired of watching over pampered millionaire thugs (who lets face it if they didn't play football half of them would be in prison),cheating, prancing about like the prima donnas that they are....(they all need a good fucking kicking in my book....and this is ALL teams not just City...and that includes Man United)....I've told people this...I told people this last season at home I couldn't care less anymore. Yet out of allllllllllllllll the different "friends" who are supporters of teams I know, be it Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea (Chelsea Jim take a bow), Arsenal, Oldham, Rochdale, Burnley, the only ones who give me endless shit are the City wankers (spunk bubbles to a man). Have they got some form of verbal diarrhea ???

"City supporter?? yes mate sign here and you can talk shit for the rest of your life!"

Endless bullshit from the start of the season how they are gonna win everything this year ... We've got Robinho...yeah wasn't he just soooooooo fucking impressive you fuckin inbred twats....can't you get it into you're cock obsessed brains you faggots I couldn't give a toss!!! I like to see Man U do well but if they don't so fuckin' what???? I'm still gonna have cornflakes in the morning!!!

Never mind the fact that Man U beat them everytime "we" (hhmmm how ironic) met them this season they still harped on about how much money they had...who they were buying......well I'd just like to say you City wankers can KISS MY BIG FAT HAIRY ARSE.....again you talk big and come up with fuck all.....okay Chelsea look to have the league sewn up .... goodo...at least it's not you cocksuckers!!!!

If you got 3 numbers on the national lottery you'd put the winning ticket in the trophy cabinet.

So go and fuck off...look to the other side of Manchester for a decent team.

Yeah by the way Oasis and them Gallagher blue bastards....just like the team envious of what went before but never match it...coz them good old Liverpudlians The Beatles make Oasis look like fuckin chumps!

City ... go fuck off!!!

Oh hang on Blue bastards... you're up for a shag...I can here your mother calling!!!!!

Oh yeah.....and when these all these teams win after chasing a ball full of wind around a pitch and say they do it all for the fans....it's bullshit...they do it for themselves...for their glory .... not for you...for themselves, they get the glory, you pay for their big homes, fast cars and flashy lifestyles...fuck 'em all.

Rant over...peace out!

P.S.

Glen...please please please don't take this as anything against you......it's just the tossers I have to put up with here relentlessly day in and day out and day in and day out mate!

Sarfend and a blue......I thought all the United fans lived there :lol:

Fuckin great!!!! City fuck up again...and I'm loving it.BIG TIME !!!! Good old Spurs!

No sorry BIG TIME

Like I have said here a couple of times I'm tired of watching over pampered millionaire thugs (who lets face it if they didn't play football half of them would be in prison),cheating, prancing about like the prima donnas that they are....(they all need a good fucking kicking in my book....and this is ALL teams not just City...and that includes Man United)....I've told people this...I told people this last season at home I couldn't care less anymore. Yet out of allllllllllllllll the different "friends" who are supporters of teams I know, be it Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea (Chelsea Jim take a bow), Arsenal, Oldham, Rochdale, Burnley, the only ones who give me endless shit are the City wankers (spunk bubbles to a man). Have they got some form of verbal diarrhea ???

"City supporter?? yes mate sign here and you can talk shit for the rest of your life!"

Endless bullshit from the start of the season how they are gonna win everything this year ... We've got Robinho...yeah wasn't he just soooooooo fucking impressive you fuckin inbred twats....can't you get it into you're cock obsessed brains you faggots I couldn't give a toss!!! I like to see Man U do well but if they don't so fuckin' what???? I'm still gonna have cornflakes in the morning!!!

Never mind the fact that Man U beat them everytime "we" (hhmmm how ironic) met them this season they still harped on about how much money they had...who they were buying......well I'd just like to say you City wankers can KISS MY BIG FAT HAIRY ARSE.....again you talk big and come up with fuck all.....okay Chelsea look to have the league sewn up .... goodo...at least it's not you cocksuckers!!!!

If you got 3 numbers on the national lottery you'd put the winning ticket in the trophy cabinet.

So go and fuck off...look to the other side of Manchester for a decent team.

Yeah by the way Oasis and them Gallagher blue bastards....just like the team envious of what went before but never match it...coz them good old Liverpudlians The Beatles make Oasis look like fuckin chumps!

City ... go fuck off!!!

Oh hang on Blue bastards... you're up for a shag...I can here your mother calling!!!!!

Oh yeah.....and when these all these teams win after chasing a ball full of wind around a pitch and say they do it all for the fans....it's bullshit...they do it for themselves...for their glory .... not for you...for themselves, they get the glory, you pay for their big homes, fast cars and flashy lifestyles...fuck 'em all.

Rant over...peace out!

P.S.

Glen...please please please don't take this as anything against you......it's just the tossers I have to put up with here relentlessly day in and day out and day in and day out mate!

Sarfend and a blue......I thought all the United fans lived there :lol:

errr Southend fan here. Shrimper for life (even tho there are shite!).

calm down Nick, I just detest Spurs, because my ex manager supports them and i detest him. Couldnt give 2 fucks about City, and wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

Peace out.......

Loving the rant. I won't say too much about Man U, as although Ferguson is a great manager I think he's one of the most odious, obnoxious, men in the world. However, keep the Man City abuse coming, as far as I'm concerned they are they final nail in the coffin of football's soul and I despise them for it.

Anyway, back to that game in the Scots Prem - has anyone heard of a 6-6 draw before???

Loving the rant. I won't say too much about Man U, as although Ferguson is a great manager I think he's one of the most odious, obnoxious, men in the world. However, keep the Man City abuse coming, as far as I'm concerned they are they final nail in the coffin of football's soul and I despise them for it.

look, no Man City fan here (as ive already stated), but is the situation really any different to what happened at Chelsea or even Fulham come to that.

Whilst it is not good for the game, I doubt youd be moaning too much if a big money backer came along to Palace and got them promoted to the premiership??

Eh?

Or would you still be condemning it??

look, no Man City fan here (as ive already stated), but is the situation really any different to what happened at Chelsea or even Fulham come to that.

Whilst it is not good for the game, I doubt youd be moaning too much if a big money backer came along to Palace and got them promoted to the premiership??

Eh?

:popcorn:

Did I already tell you that this couldn't really happen in Germany ? No single person is allowed to own more than 50% of a football club. A wise decision, imo.

Eh?

Okay, I'm not surprised at this response, and of course you're right, it's no different to what has happened at Chelsea. It has also happened at several other clubs, e.g. Portsmouth and Wolves, who are (currently) in the top flight due to what I refer to as 'non-football money', i.e. big investment rather than money generated by football. I hate it in all cases and wish FIFA and the FA had stepped in earlier to put a limit on transfer spending and/or player wages. However, for me the situation at Man City and Real Madrid is the final straw. The fact that these teams can buy any player in the world and pay him whatever he wants is ridiculous and no one can compete. Look at Chelsea, the small crumb of comfort is that even at the height of their spending Man Utd and Arsenal were still able to compete with them, despite not have a billionaire investor pumping lots of cash in for players. Man City now have the potential to take all these clubs best players and leave them all for dead.

Years ago, a good crop of youngsters and a decent manager could be enough to get a team some success. Today, the FA's greedy money-grabbing ways mean that they have done nothing to stop this and football is simply unfair. It really makes my blood boil!

And in answer to your final question, would I like a multi-millionaire to come in at Palace, spend some money on the stadium and hand the manager £5-6M for players? Yes, of course I would. But would I want someone to buy the club and spend billions on bringing in players like Kaka, Ronaldo, etc? No, I absolutely would not.

:rant:

Hopefully Wigan beat Chelsea and Man U get the win and a fourth consecutive Premiership title, this would be an injustice though as Utd haven`t deserved the crown this sesaon!

Utd should never have let Tevez go, Ronaldo I was happy to see go, but he should of been replaced with better quality than Utd acquired!

Hopefully Wigan beat Chelsea and Man U get the win and a fourth consecutive Premiership title, this would be an injustice though as Utd haven`t deserved the crown this sesaon!

Utd should never have let Tevez go, Ronaldo I was happy to see go, but he should of been replaced with better quality than Utd acquired!

'Kin hell - 8-0 to the Chelski.

Pleased Ferguson didn't win the title again. Also pleased Charlton didn't get automatic promotion. Now just to be nervous about the future of the mighty Crystal Palace FC... :unsure:

'Kin hell - 8-0 to the Chelski.

could have been at least 10. Wigan are shocking.

Fair play to Fergie - he was pretty gracious at the end.

Chelsea took 18 points off the big three (although Liverpool can hardly be considered in that light any more!!).

Wigan are shocking.

Clearly!

Did Victor Moses play?

Ah well, World Cup soon. How exciting is that? I don't see England winning it, but we must have an outside chance. Looks like Spain all the way on current form.

Wigan are shocking.

Clearly!

Did Victor Moses play?

Ah well, World Cup soon. How exciting is that? I don't see England winning it, but we must have an outside chance. Looks like Spain all the way on current form.

Much depends on Rooney's fitness...he is pretty key to any sort of decent success at these finals.

Will be interesting to see the final squad. Wonder if there will be any surprises.

Personally i'd dump Gerrard as he's been shocking for weeks IMO.

Agree about Gerrard's form, but sadly he is one of our best players. Without him, I think our only class players are Rooney and Milner. I would include Rio if he was fit. I'd like to see Milner played centre midfield, but I'm sure we'll get the usual (and inadequate) Lampard-Gerrard combination.

Come on Fulham !!!!

Indeed! Hopefully Roy and the Cottagers can win one more. :tumbsup:

Come on Fulham !!!!

Indeed! Hopefully Roy and the Cottagers can win one more. :tumbsup:

Ask Watson about 'Cottaging' - He is very knowledgable on the subject :whistle:

I felt a bit sorry for Fulham tonight :-(

:agree:

Shame, Hodgson has done so well. Must have been gutting to lose it so late on.

Gonna watch the cup final down the pub on Saturday.

Any bets on the score....I reckon

Chelski 6 Pompey 1

I think Portsmouth could sneak an odd-goal win.......or.....they'll get "mullered" !!!!!!!!!