Proper Footie 2009/10.for some.

Wotty

Great result for Barcelona, didn`t see the game but Messi scoring four, great stuff, they`ll take some beating.

Hopefully Utd can put in a performance of note this evening to knock out Bernd`s team, if Utd play as badly as they did against Chelsea, then we won`t deserve any more than the Carling Cup.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result for Barcelona, didn`t see the game but Messi scoring four, great stuff, they`ll take some beating.

Hopefully Utd can put in a performance of note this evening to knock out Bernd`s team, if Utd play as badly as they did against Chelsea, then we won`t deserve any more than the Carling Cup.

Well, Bayern Munich should be very motivated after beating ManU in the first round and also beating Schalke 04 last Saturday and taking over as #1 in the German League. But you never know ...., will be a very interesting evening ! :drink:

Well, Bayern Munich should be very motivated after beating ManU in the first round and also beating Schalke 04 last Saturday and taking over as #1 in the German League. But you never know ...., will be a very interesting evening ! :drink:

ha, you did it mate. nice result.

however......Rivery waving an imaginery card is not a sight I enjoy.

ha, you did it mate. nice result.

however......Rivery waving an imaginery card is not a sight I enjoy.

Wow ! What a match !! I am totally exhausted !

Nice one Swazi, happy for you, although very disappointed that there are no English clubs left. I like Arsenal, so I was hoping they would do better, but no chance when the prima donnas of Barcelona are on form. They play incredible football, but I really hope they don't win it. Guess I'll be rooting for Bayern from now on!

Nice one Swazi, happy for you, although very disappointed that there are no English clubs left. I like Arsenal, so I was hoping they would do better, but no chance when the prima donnas of Barcelona are on form. They play incredible football, but I really hope they don't win it. Guess I'll be rooting for Bayern from now on!

Thanks, mate ! But let's face it .., the first 40 minutes were an absolute desaster for Bayern. I haven't seen them play so shite for quite a while. 2:0 after 6 fookin' minutes !! And then 3:0 ! I wasn't the only one thinking it's over.

But with the 3:1 just before the break hope came back, and in the second half it was a completely different game. The red card for the young ManU bloke obviously helped ....

It was just a matter of time for Bayern to score again, and then Robben's shot. Wow ! What a goal !

The whole thing could have gone either way. Bayern was more lucky this time. Our revenge for 1999 !! ;)

Well done to Bayern Munich, Utd were up against it after the sending off.

Robbens goal was excellent, Carrick was at fault for the first goal, very poor defending from a central midfielder.

Why Rooney played I`1l never know, did nothing, struggled with a knock, poor decision on Ferguson`s part.

• 2 weeks later...

Dearie me Palace......Is Jez's arse fuckin' twitching yet ? :rofl2::rofl2:

Mine is. We are in a lot of trouble, last day of the season is going to be stressful to say the least.

Dearie me Palace......Is Jez's arse fuckin' twitching yet ? :rofl2::rofl2:

..in a different way to how your arse normally twitches mate. ;)

Sheffield W drawing today helped, but it's gonna go down to the last game by the looks of it, unless we beat West Brom next week and Sheff W lose, which is doubtful

Sheffield W drawing today helped, but it's gonna go down to the last game by the looks of it, unless we beat West Brom next week and Sheff W lose, which is doubtful

I think you're right, it will go down to the last game. If we need a point on the last day I think I'll have a nervous breakdown! WBA will have nothing to play for Monday week, but should still have no trouble getting past a Paul Hart-'inspired' Palace.

Maybe this Aussie billionaire will give the Baggies a big backhander to make it easy for us... ;)

Southend are fooooooooked.......

We'll be playing Luton next season in all probability :-(

Could be a HH day out; I'll go in the away end, maybe Jez would fancy going to support Southend. Perhaps even Wotty might go... ;)

Could be a HH day out; I'll go in the away end, maybe Jez would fancy going to support Southend. Perhaps even Wotty might go... ;)

lol...yeah and quality footie all round, of course :whistle:

LOL ! Awesome avatar, Glen !! :P

I went to 2 L**on Town matches before and spent 90 minutes watching 11 very Homosexual males in Orange and white poncing around slapping each others buttocks, aswell as spending 2 days cleaning my trainers, de-lousing my long hair and generally feeling very ill indeed after eating the dog burgers at half time. I said never again and I stand by it.

I went to 2 L**on Town matches before and spent 90 minutes watching 11 very Homosexual males in Orange and white poncing around slapping each others buttocks, aswell as spending 2 days cleaning my trainers, de-lousing my long hair and generally feeling very ill indeed after eating the dog burgers at half time. I said never again and I stand by it.

That`s some of the funniest stuff I`ve read in HH! :rofl2::rofl2:

you wouldnt get any dog burgers at Roots Hall :whistle:

Ouch! And :rofl2:!

Big game for Palace tonight, although a very difficult one against West Brom. A win (not the most likely outcome to be honest) and we stay up, anything else and down to the wire away against Sheffield Wednesday next week. I shall be watching the match biting the old nails, but as more time goes on, the call of the first division is upon us I think.

Come on The Eagles

Big game for Palace tonight, although a very difficult one against West Brom. A win (not the most likely outcome to be honest) and we stay up, anything else and down to the wire away against Sheffield Wednesday next week. I shall be watching the match biting the old nails, but as more time goes on, the call of the first division is upon us I think.

Come on The Eagles

I do hope you don't get relegated :whistle::rofl2:

Agree 100% Jez, if we don't win tonight I think we've had it. Sadly, it sounds like WBA are really up for the game.

Come on The Eagles

I do hope you don't get relegated :whistle::rofl2:

:omg::D