Wotty

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it SW v Palace next weekend??

Decider eh?

A draw will do it for Palace tho.

We were lucky not to lose last night to be honest, although that wouldn't have changed the result we need for Sunday, but those 2 chances at the end for us nearly got us in.

It is going to be a nailbiter for sure on Sunday mate.

Decider eh?

I so want an "owl" to fuck an "eagle"... :whistle::rofl2:

Into Beastiality now mate? That country living is doing you no good at all ;)

Decider eh?

I so want an "owl" to fuck an "eagle"... :whistle::rofl2:

Into Beastiality now mate? That country living is doing you no good at all ;)

I'll have you know,an "Owlgle" is a sought-after delicousy amongst the fuckin' carrot-crunchers here !! :whistle:

Decider eh?

We were lucky not to lose last night to be honest, although that wouldn't have changed the result we need for Sunday, but those 2 chances at the end for us nearly got us in.

A nailbiter I can't bear to watch. I wish it didn't affect me so much, but I will be a nervous wreck on Sunday. I honestly think we've had it, but of course hope I'm wrong. As soon as we were near the bottom, it was always going to go down to the last game, why do they always have to do this to us?

:eek:

Decider eh?

A nailbiter I can't bear to watch. I wish it didn't affect me so much, but I will be a nervous wreck on Sunday. I honestly think we've had it, but of course hope I'm wrong. As soon as we were near the bottom, it was always going to go down to the last game, why do they always have to do this to us?

Are you going or is it at SW?

Surely you can grind out a 0-0 against Wed??

Decider eh?

Nope... :whistle:

Decider eh?

2 of of the 3 outcomes is all we need. We can definitely do it, as Sheff Wednesday at home can be shaky, although I dare say they may be up for it on Sunday ;) . It is gonne be a real tough ask and joking aside, this is one of the most important games in our history and could decide our future big time, with all that is going on at the moment. It's just a shame being docked points has led to this to be honest as we would have been home and dry weeks ago. Im just crossing my fingers now and praying. although on the plus side, we will never be as bad as some teams hey Watson??

It's gonne be 90 minute rollercoaster I dare say and I think I may steer clear of the TV until 5pm.

Obviously not as important as Palace against Sheffield (;)), but Bayern Munich is playing the return match against Olympique Lyon tonight in the Champions League.

I would like you all to cross your fingers that we kick the Frenchies out of their boots !

:hammer:

Obviously not as important as Palace against Sheffield (;)), but Bayern Munich is playing the return match against Olympique Lyon tonight in the Champions League.

I would like you all to cross your fingers that we kick the Frenchies out of their boots !

Allez 'Les Gones' :D

Decider eh?

2 of of the 3 outcomes is all we need. We can definitely do it, as Sheff Wednesday at home can be shaky, although I dare say they may be up for it on Sunday ;) . It is gonne be a real tough ask and joking aside, this is one of the most important games in our history and could decide our future big time, with all that is going on at the moment. It's just a shame being docked points has led to this to be honest as we would have been home and dry weeks ago. Im just crossing my fingers now and praying. although on the plus side, we will never be as bad as some teams hey Watson??

It's gonne be 90 minute rollercoaster I dare say and I think I may steer clear of the TV until 5pm.

We should be able to do it, but I am very worried. The home crowd will be a huge advantage for Wednesday. If we play like we did last night and against Wolves, Villa, etc, we should be fine, but we tend not to do it 2 games in a row. I fear the worst.

I won't be going, I was there last night and that took several years off my life.

Allez 'Les Gones' :D

:wtf:

Man Lyon are shite.

Yep, they didn't really stand a chance, did they ?!?! :)

FINALS !!!!!!!!! :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac:

Barcelona : The beautiful game my arse.

speant 94 minutes rolling around the ground like a bunch of prima donnas and only got about 2 or 3 decent shots on goal.

Naff.

Haven't even looked at any football other than Palace, I am such a nervous wreck about Sunday. Good luck to Bayern, but no offence Swazi, at the moment it seems a bit insignificant to me. I'm so wound up can't even be bothered to hate Man U and Charlton as much as usual this week! :help:

Lucky? LUCKY??? Well yeah, we were a bit. But then we should have scored more, so it evens out. SOOOOOOOO happy about this afternoon, what a massive relief! Come on you EEEEEEEEEEEAGLLLLLLLES!!!!!!!!!!!

:bunch:

I'm so wound up can't even be bothered to hate Man U as much as usual this week! :help:

:yikes::nyanya:

Looks like Chelsea are going to win the Premiership, well deserved too!

Liverpool were a complete waste of time and Gerrard is rubbish at back passes! :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Lucky? LUCKY??? Well yeah, we were a bit. But then we should have scored more, so it evens out. SOOOOOOOO happy about this afternoon, what a massive relief! Come on you EEEEEEEEEEEAGLLLLLLLES!!!!!!!!!!!

A great result and we stay in the division where we deservedly should be. Brilliant stuff.

Now for a York Ciy victory today and my week will be complete. Come on City :bunch:

Crystal Palace.........You lucky,lucky,lucky fookers !!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Lucky maybe a little, but better lucky than a bunch of cheating scumbags hey brother? ;)

Cheating, eh? Did I miss something this weekend? (It's quite likely!)

BTW, did you see Clint Hill being attacked by Wednesday fans? He was giving it back a bit too, but they chased him all the way to the tunnel, swinging punches. Nasty!