Proper Footie 2009/10.for some.

Wotty

Last minute equaliser conceded yesterday, really needed a win. Took the edge of watching Luton score 6 second half goals at Ebbsfleet.

Gutted.

:crying:

Goodbye Championship and welcome the first division.

Game set and match and even I will conceed defeat. Who employed this fucking useless twat as a manger anyways. :2up:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last minute equaliser conceded yesterday, really needed a win. Took the edge of watching Luton score 6 second half goals at Ebbsfleet.

Gutted.

Game set and match and even I will conceed defeat. Who employed this fucking useless twat as a manger anyways. :2up:

Agreed. We're fucked. And Hart is rubbish. And no one wants to buy the club.

:angry:

Gutted.

Oh Jez,it comes back,so far anyway,and bites you on the fuckin' arse..

Gutted.

Oh Jez,it comes back,so far anyway,and bites you on the fuckin' arse..

Maybe mate, but just remember one major point - we will never be as shite as you are. :D

Palace are "live" on Sky Sports soon,with injured players and ex-Hatter Calvin Andrew "up-front". "Relegation calling,Relegation calling Relegation calling you" !!!!!! Fuck your luck !!! (hopefully) :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::fu:

This will be interesting .... ! :popcorn:

:tumbsup:

Palace are "live" on Sky Sports soon,with injured players and ex-Hatter Calvin Andrew "up-front". "Relegation calling,Relegation calling Relegation calling you" !!!!!! Fuck your luck !!! (hopefully) :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::fu:

wanker.gif

quote name='Jez' date='27 March 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1269702862' post='553376']

wanker.gif

And pissy,poxy Palace LOST 1-2 :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: Fuckin' shit !!!!!.....Oh by the way,LUTON ARE 5 -0 up,and it's not half-time yet ! :fu::fu:

quote name='Jez' date='27 March 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1269702862' post='553376']

wanker.gif

And pissy,poxy Palace LOST 1-2 :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: Fuckin' shit !!!!!.....Oh by the way,LUTON ARE 5 -0 up,and it's not half-time yet ! :fu::fu:

6-0..... :rofl2:

wanker.gif

7-0.... :rofl2:

wanker.gif

8-0..... :rofl2:

wanker.gif

8-0..... :rofl2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fu::fu:

ohmigod, we lost 4-3 having been 0-2 up.

Could this be the final nail.

I reckon so, you're as fucked as we are. Not even the consolation of playing each other next season! :crying:

Still, at least you might get to play Luton...

I bloody hate football! :angry2:

I reckon so, you're as fucked as we are. Not even the consolation of playing each other next season! :crying:

:lol:

Apparently Palace were the better side on Saturday, ref turned down a stonewall penalty too. As if it's not bad enough being rubbish, the Gods defecate on us from a great height even when we play well!

:explode:

Apparently Palace were the better side on Saturday, ref turned down a stonewall penalty too. As if it's not bad enough being rubbish, the Gods defecate on us from a great height even when we play well!

Oh.The grapes of sourness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they played really well, apart from the one defensive cock up early on that gave away the first goal. We hit the bar aswell as the dodgy penalty decision, but when you are down, decisions never go your way as we all know. Cardiff's second goal was excellent though, so thumbs up to them for that one.

The Watford game this week is going to be a big match and IF we can win that then we are still in there so who knows what will happen. If we lose, then we are definitely sunk i'm afraid.

Mate, your ignorance shows you up. If you had even watched the game, then even a non footballing fan like yourself would admit that Palace played really well - freak :loser:

FFS! I even said that we're rubbish, how is it sour grapes?

I bet I've seen (and supported) your team as many times this season as you have, yet you still keep giving me shit over Palace. :cussing:

Still, I'm not going to stoop to having a go at Luton, I have no problem with them at all. And as a true football supporter, I would have sympathy for anyone whose club was going under - I know what supporting a club means.

Come on Palace, whole season rests on tomorrow night, I'm pessimistic as usual, but here's hoping. Eagles!

FFS! I even said that we're rubbish, how is it sour grapes?

I bet I've seen (and supported) your team as many times this season as you have, yet you still keep giving me shit over Palace. :cussing:

I've only managed to get to Palace once this season unfortunately (against Derby last year) and that is still more than good old fanboy Wotters has managed to see of his bunch of scumbags. Of course, they are so out of the football league, they aren't even on TV, so I doubt he even knows what colors they play in anymore to be honest :whistle:

Its not over yet.........

Tranmere play Norwich which they need to lose badly.

BUT we need to win the next 2 games to have a chance.

I think we still play Gillingham which is key

Its not over yet.........

Tranmere play Norwich which they need to lose badly.

BUT we need to win the next 2 games to have a chance.

I think we still play Gillingham which is key

Good luck, I hope you do it. If you do, I'll be up for an away trip to Roots Hall next season.

Mate, Stevie Wonder could see that the shit is not really being directed at you !!!!!!!!

I think it is being well and truely being aimed at someone else :whistle::lol: