Proper Footie 2009/10.for some.

Wotty

I bet I've seen (and supported) your team as many times this season as you have, yet you still keep giving me shit over Palace. :cussing:

Mate, Stevie Wonder could see that the shit is not really being directed at you !!!!!!!!

I think it is being well and truely being aimed at someone else :whistle::lol:

Who me? he can't even piss straight :D

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet I've seen (and supported) your team as many times this season as you have, yet you still keep giving me shit over Palace. :cussing:

Mate, Stevie Wonder could see that the shit is not really being directed at you !!!!!!!!

Who me? he can't even piss straight :D

:lol:

I know, but it still hurts! :crying:

I could be a broken man tonight...

Bayern Munich are playing against ManU tonight, in Munich. Fuck ! We are going to get a hiding !!! :crying:

I'm not planning to be on the board tomorrow ........... to avoid to be ridiculed ........... :crying:

Apparently Palace were the better side on Saturday, ref turned down a stonewall penalty too. As if it's not bad enough being rubbish, the Gods defecate on us from a great height even when we play well!

:explode:

Oh.The grapes of sourness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS! I even said that we're rubbish, how is it sour grapes?

I bet I've seen (and supported) your team as many times this season as you have, yet you still keep giving me shit over AsPalace. :cussing:

I've only managed to get to Palace once this season unfortunately (against Derby last year) and that is still more than good old fanboy Wotters has managed to see of his bunch of scumbags. Of course, they are so out of the football league, they aren't even on TV, so I doubt he even knows what colors they play in anymore to be honest :whistle:

As usual,Jez directs his "read-it-in-the-papers" attack on me again.To re-iterate,I was a season-ticket holder at the Town for 30 years,but now I fester away in Norfolk,not able to get back to Luton as the disabled area there is the size of a phone-box.As well as that I've been to more away games than Jez has been to Palace.As usual again,Jez's attack consists of "fuckin' shit,cheats and err,fuckin' shit" again.As previously stated I had trials myself for Luton (unsuccessful) but played at a reasonably high amateur level until a bad injury fucked that up.Jez's football prowess remains in the "I played Subbuteo once" category,with playing experience of the school playground.However,more name-calling will no-doubt start,but after the shit I got about Luton last season,I hope Palace fuckin' implode and end-up where we are...

I think you are in the wrong place Watson. This is the Footie thread not the uninteresting one. Now stop whining as usual and off you go to practice your 'aim'. :whistle:

Bayern Munich are playing against ManU tonight, in Munich. Fuck ! We are going to get a hiding !!! :crying:

I'm not planning to be on the board tomorrow ........... to avoid to be ridiculed ........... :crying:

And Bayern Munich actually won 2:1 ! Can you believe it ?!?! :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac:

And Bayern Munich actually won 2:1 ! Can you believe it ?!?! :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac:

Nice one, good result. Hard work for you at Old Trafford, but if Rooney's out, anything is possible. I just hope ihe's fit for the World Cup.

Great result for Palace last night. Just hope Watford keep losing...

palace.gif

BTW, and Luton won 4-0 (which I'm really happy about - sorry Jez)!

:whistle:

Nice one, good result. Hard work for you at Old Trafford, but if Rooney's out, anything is possible. I just hope ihe's fit for the World Cup.

palace.gif

As much as it pains me,Well done Palace....But it was only the "scum" you beat,so no real great achievement !!!!!!!! :whistle:

Watch out Bernd....Man Utd got that away goal !!

palace.gif

As much as it pains me,Well done Palace....But it was only the "scum" you beat,so no real great achievement !!!!!!!! :whistle:

Watford and the MK Dons - The only 2 teams worth bothering about around these parts mate, plus they both play in a proper league. :D

Thanx for the congrats, that must have hurt ;)

:crying:

palace.gif

Watford and the MK Dons - The only 2 teams worth bothering about around these parts mate, plus they both play in a proper league. :D

Thanx for the congrats, that must have hurt ;)

It did......a bit.......a lot...... :crying::whistle:

Yes, hopefully he will be fit again - and just in time ;) - for the World Cup.

Technically his goal yesterday (in the 2nd minute !! :crying: ) was quite amazing.

For whatever reason I missed how he got hurt. What happened ?

Watch out Bernd....Man Utd got that away goal !!

Yes, I am very much aware of that. It means we have to score in Old Trafford, because our defense will certainly leak one or two goals.

we have to score in Old Trafford, because our defense will certainly leak one or two goals.

Looks like you have some good players though. Ribery is class.

Are you treating us to a trip to the final if Bayern gets there? ;)

we have to score in Old Trafford, because our defense will certainly leak one or two goals.

Ha ha ! :) Let me think about that one .. !

With Robben back and Rooney out it could be very interesting.

I'd never bet against ManU tho at Old Trafford.....you know how jammy they are!

It should be a good game (stand by for a dour 0-0 now I've said that).

After last night, there's a good chance there won't be an English team in the semis. When is the last time that happened (surely not many times after the ban was lifted)? Although you may say that there is never an 'English' team in the semis, which would be fair comment imo.

Nice one Palace! Good win yesterday, I was in attendance and for once I didn't jinx the result. Played really well at times, out of the bottom three, but it's very tense down there with 4 huge games to play.

Shame about Southend, they look in real trouble now. I'll genuinely be sad to see them drop to League Two.

Nice one Palace! Good win yesterday, I was in attendance and for once I didn't jinx the result. Played really well at times, out of the bottom three, but it's very tense down there with 4 huge games to play.

Shame about Southend, they look in real trouble now. I'll genuinely be sad to see them drop to League Two.

Id be genuinely fucked off!

But they have been shite this season so its what they deserve to be honest. Selling Barnard was the last straw really as he was their last outstanding player. Looks like the end of the road for Tilson. Shame because he is a good manager....no doubt he will pop up again somewhere new........

Just think next season we could be playing Luton. LOL.

Ha ha .. ! The story continues ...... !! :popcorn:

:tumbsup:

It should be a good game (stand by for a dour 0-0 now I've said that).

After last night, there's a good chance there won't be an English team in the semis. When is the last time that happened (surely not many times after the ban was lifted)? Although you may say that there is never an 'English' team in the semis, which would be fair comment imo.

United should be too strong for Bayern at Old Trafford, but I think Arsenal could get a hiding tonight. Barca are much too good, but I still think Inter will win the Champions League...

Ha ha .. ! The story continues ...... !! :popcorn:

:tumbsup:

Yep, that's definitely a game I'd want to go to.