Proper Footie 2009/10.for some.

Wotty

It's the big kick-off on Saturday for most of us,but not the "namby-pamby" Premiership boys,but I digress,good luck to all our teams,(he says through gritted teeth),but most importantly..........

COME ON YOU HATTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

And we start away to AFC Wimbledon.....(Oh God :crying: )

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charity Shield on Saturday........what a f waste of space that will be. Both will probably play their 2nd teams cos they will all be too worried about injuries.

May as well scrap it.

:unsure: ....Does "Grass Roots" also mean "As Low As You Can Get"... :whistle:;):lol:

:unsure: ....Does "Grass Roots" also mean "As Low As You Can Get"... :whistle:;):lol:

The polite way of saying ''Utter Fucking Shite'' Dave. :D

Wotty needs to get back to his own Footie thread I so very kindly made for him at the end of last season, when his bunch of cock munchers got deported out of the Proper Football League. I'm still laughing at that you know :bananamac:

Wotty needs to get back to his own Footie thread I so very kindly made for him at the end of last season, when his bunch of cock munchers got deported out of the Proper Football League. I'm still laughing at that you know :bananamac:

I think for Ians sake you might have to find that thread and give it a bump :lol:

I think for Ians sake you might have to find that thread and give it a bump :lol:

I will start him a fresh one - any ideas for the Thread heading? ;)

I will start him a fresh one - any ideas for the Thread heading? ;)

I'm sure you won't have any problems coming up with a blinder :lol:

Here it is......I found it.......The posts so far are as follow...... :lol:

The thread was called:

The Non Footballing Thread for useless, Relegated, Blue Square teams.

One for Wotty, so he doesn't feel left out next season.

0,,10438~3289956,00.jpg

Here Wotty - never say I don't give you anything. :beerbang:

A thread especially for your lonesome next season, so you can continue talking bollocks to yourself. This is gonna have thousands of posts by Christmas.

:bananamac::banana::bananamac:

I watched two teams on Setanta today - Kidderminster v Burton, potentially these two will be stepping up into the football league at someones expense, or at least one of them will be playing Luton next seaon.

I watched two teams on Setanta today - Kidderminster v Burton, potentially these two will be stepping up into the football league at someones expense, or at least one of them will be playing Luton next seaon.

This thread is not for you now go away :lol:

I think Burton will be up mate - Nice team, nice ground, not bad football. The complete opposite in who they will replace. Strange how it works out like that!! :

Good times :bananamac:

0,,10438~3289956,00.jpg

A thread especially for your lonesome next season, so you can continue talking bollocks to yourself. This is gonna have thousands of posts by Christmas.

:rofl2:

Here it is......I found it.......The posts so far are as follow...... :lol:

The thread was called:

The Non Footballing Thread for useless, Relegated, Blue Square teams.

One for Wotty, so he doesn't feel left out next season.

0,,10438~3289956,00.jpg

This thread is not for you now go away :lol:

I think Burton will be up mate - Nice team, nice ground, not bad football. The complete opposite in who they will replace. Strange how it works out like that!! :

Good times :bananamac:

0,,10438~3289956,00.jpg

:rofl2:

Thanx mate, you are a star :drink:

Charity Shield on Saturday........what a f waste of space that will be. Both will probably play their 2nd teams cos they will all be too worried about injuries.

May as well scrap it.

A complete non-entity for me too, like a friendly match, it means nothing!

Roll on the new season, a little disappointed Utd haven`t gone out and brought in a top name or two (Owen and Valencia aside)

May as well scrap it.

Roll on the new season, a little disappointed Utd haven`t gone out and brought in a top name or two (Owen and Valencia aside)

perhaps you could get centeros instead of us. :christmas:

May as well scrap it.

Never heard of him? :bananamac:

May as well scrap it.

ha, i spelled it completely wrong:

http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/_files/ima...27_senderos.jpg

May as well scrap it.

ha, i spelled it completely wrong:

http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/_files/ima...27_senderos.jpg

Now I know, rather you than us! :o

Holland v England in a "friendly" tonight........

I might watch it but I dislike friendlies!

Holland v England in a "friendly" tonight........

I might watch it but I dislike friendlies!

And Sotland are "live" on BBC2 just before England.........

England drew 2-2,but the "Jocks" got stuffed 4-0..........

Just watched Chelsea beat Hull 2-1.........Yawnfest !!!!!!!!!

I just read Drogba got a late winner!

When is a goal not a goal ? Ask Jez and the Palace losers.... :rofl2::rofl2:

Glasses required and just as expected, the sort of comment I would expect from the so called 'fan' of a cheating scumbag of a 'team'.

When is a goal not a goal ? Ask Jez and the Palace losers.... :rofl2::rofl2:

Glasses required and just as expected, the sort of comment I would expect from the so called 'fan' of a cheating scumbag of a 'team'.

A stunning retort from H.H's own footballing "oracle"......... :nyanya: