Hello

Guest Swyrm

Guest Swyrm

Greetings, I've been a fan of Heavy Harmonies for at least 5 years but never thought to come over to the forums. I never liked to post much due to alot of negativity I saw so I never felt the need. For some strange reason I thought I would start looking around and start posting and possibly meet some new friends.

I'm a 38yr old married father of two great kids who loves hard rock, heavy metal, AOR, melodic rock, death metal, progressive metal, I don't like to restrict myself to genres, if I think it's good I'll listen. I remember listening to the radio as a youngster - Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna, Police, etc.. that was my musical taste until one day I saw Kiss - Heaven's On Fire on MTV and I was hooked. Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister soon followed and my life was changed. I soon discovered Metallica's Master of Puppets and it was all down-hill after that! I built up a collection of 1000's of cd's and 1000's of cassettes. I spent a fortune buying music and a lifetime in used record shops digging for gold. I am in the process of transferring those to mp3's and rating them - year to year. It's a long process but one which I really enjoy, especially those early years. Rediscovering gems I forgot about is always fun.

I have a Last.fm account: http://www.last.fm/user/swyrm and also a rate your music page: http://rateyourmusic.com/~swyrm I'm trying to keep track of my music collections and listening habits as well as spreading the word on what I feel is great music.

I'm trying to be more active on these sites, as well as this one instead of just lurking so, if you are on either site send me a message.

Hello and welcome on board dude, I think you will enjoy the great friendship with all those "Crazy" HH posters :lol:

Rockin greetz from Austria

Charly

Negativity?

I'm sure it's all out of good fun. This place is truely like a family (Disfuntional :whistle: ).

There are some rules you must know.

#1-Don't piss off the big guy DAN aka HEAVYHARMONIES

#2-Don't parade around in underwear in front of GEOFF

#3-JEZ loves to talk about CLIFF RICHARD

#4-REAL ROCK FAN loves to talk about his hatred towards JOURNEY

#5-SHARATAN loves DEATH METAL

#6-SAMBORAROCKS is secretly in love with BLUE CHARVEL

#7-CLUTCH drinks cough syrup to get drunk

#8-WIDDA likes to be called Bitch

#9-I like to be called Master

Enjoy your stay :gone:

Welcome mate, and party hard!

Don't listen to CDJunky, I can give you some great comments on how good you might look in (or out of) your underwear. :)

Salutes and hoots!

Negativity?

I'm sure it's all out of good fun. This place is truely like a family (Disfuntional :whistle: ).

#10-Wes will kill you if you speak negatively towards anything related to Ronnie James Dio.

Negativity?

#10-Wes will kill you if you speak negatively towards anything related to Ronnie James Dio.

#11 - WOTTY supports a really crap Football team and is very envious of everyone else who supports an even semi decent one.

Welcome to the boards! :)