Super Bowl Pick

heaven&hell

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who's gonna win the big game?

High powered offense against high powered defense.

Usually D wins in these battles but the Cards are playing great on both sides of the ball the last 3 weeks.

This should be a good game if the Cards O line can protect Warner, if not it could be over in a hurry.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<<<------------------------- DUH! :whistle:

So you're cheering for Martinsane? I don't think they made the playoffs this year. :whistle:

I think it goes without saying who your going for. :tumbsup:

I never realised it was a football logo. So for those who don't know, who is Terry going for?

Cardinals ~ 31

Steelers ~ 20

Warner has seen anything the Steelers could possibly throw at him. With Warner's experience and the talent of the Cardinal receivers it should be no problem for the Cards to put up at least 30 points. The more the Steelers blitz...the more the Cardinals will score.

<<<<------------------------- DUH! :whistle:

So you're cheering for Martinsane? I don't think they made the playoffs this year. :whistle:

I think it goes without saying who your going for. :tumbsup:

I never realised it was a football logo. So for those who don't know, who is Terry going for?

Yes Geoff, my avatar since I started posting has been the beautiful Pittsburgh Steelers logo and as much as I like AZ. the Steelers are putting rings on the other hand come Feb. 1st!

I gotta say Steelers....when they won the championship game leading up to Super bowl XL I had the beer all ready for the game and my wife made me a huge bowl of coleslaw, and I wore my ancient Steelers top, the same for the actual Super Bowl XL ... so although I missed the championship game this year (due to Jury duty) traditions have to be upheld ....... the beer is going to be collected, the coleslaw order has been put in and the top is ready and waiting ... and I've booked the next day off work --- it's all gonna happen exactly the same, c'mon Pittsburgh

10 - 6 votes in the Cards favor.

now lets be honest, if you had to bet your whole paycheck on this game who would you put your money on?

I'm a little suprised by the vote too but I picked the Cardinals just because they seem to be in a zone and seem to be on the same roll that the Giants were last year. Besides I don't know how healthy Rothlisberger and Hines Ward are.

Is the Aussie guy in Arizona? If so I guess I hope they win.

Correct you are Geoff.

Ben Graham is the punter for the Arizona Cardinals. Graham played 11 years in Australia with the Geelong Football Club (G.F.C.) where he played in 219 games from 1993-2004. Graham could play a very important part in the Super Bowl. I have a feeling that the game may be decided by field position.

Besides being a pretty good punter... Graham also appeared in a segment for Sesame Street’s “Elmo’s World” that aired in September 2007.

Correct you are Geoff.

Ben Graham is the punter for the Arizona Cardinals. Graham played 11 years in Australia with the Geelong Football Club (G.F.C.) where he played in 219 games from 1993-2004. Graham could play a very important part in the Super Bowl. I have a feeling that the game may be decided by field position.

Besides being a pretty good punter... Graham also appeared in a segment for Sesame Street’s “Elmo’s World” that aired in September 2007.

He was a fuckin' girl when at Geelong like Rocca {who was the kicker or whatever you call them in the side they beat to get into the final} who use to play with those maggots Collingwood and North Melbourne.

Correct you are Geoff.

He was a fuckin' girl when at Geelong like Rocca {who was the kicker or whatever you call them in the side they beat to get into the final} who use to play with those maggots Collingwood and North Melbourne.

:lol: I had no idea who either of them were until I saw a report on the news the other day saying they were playing each other. Either way, good luck to him.

Correct you are Geoff.

:lol: I had no idea who either of them were until I saw a report on the news the other day saying they were playing each other. Either way, good luck to him.

The thing is Rocca's brother who still plays for Collingwood can kick it further than either of them....but he too is a maggot :lol: