CHRISTMAS IS OVER!

cdjunky41

Time to start taking down the lights already!!! :taz:

Get the boxes from the attic/cellar, and start packing the shit up!!! I don't believe people still have their lights up!!!

Jo took all our down on Sunday. Back to normality again for another year.

Well excuuuuuuse me! When it's 3 fucking degrees outside I refuse to go out in in my jolly red thermal underwear and take down the lights that I didn't want to put up in the first place. They can stay there till fricken July for all I care!

Well excuuuuuuse me! When it's 3 fucking degrees outside I refuse to go out in in my jolly red thermal underwear and take down the lights that I didn't want to put up in the first place. They can stay there till fricken July for all I care!

:rofl2: Yeah, what HE said!!

Seriously, all of our indoor stuff (the tree, the annoying f**king lighted garland that my wife insists on stringing over every f**king doorway in our f**king house, Santa figurines and various other decorations) were all packed up over the weekend. The outdoor stuff is still up but I unplugged it yesterday afternoon. I'll take it down and box it up next time we get a semi-warm, dry day!

:rofl2:

That's when you got to make deals with the little lady. You put them up, she has to take them down!!!

I have no problem watching my wife get on a ladder and take lights down :popcorn:

As long as she cooks me dinner first!!!

That's right!! I said it!!! :dance:

• My Little Pony

I didn't put nothing up, I didn't take nothing down...

Another good Christmas.

There's still a lot of white laying around, and it's causing problems.

You need to control yourself a little more! :D

• My Little Pony

You ratt-bag!

You're always one step behind me, ready to twist ever word I say.

You ratt-bag!

You're always one step behind me, ready to twist ever word I say.

I am here to serve ;)

The tree is still up here as are all the decorations around the house and it is going to stay that way for a while because I could not be fucked packin' the shit up and no one else would do it.....

I had a mate who left his tree up until the end of July one year and I might see if I can go further than that :lol:

The tree is still up here as are all the decorations around the house and it is going to stay that way for a while because I could not be fucked packin' the shit up and no one else would do it.....

I had a mate who left his tree up until the end of July one year and I might see if I can go further than that :lol:

When I was in college we did that in the apartment we rented. Left the (fake) tree up until we moved out in July. Beer cans eventually were added to the tree decorations as the months wore on.

• My Little Pony

When I was in college we did that in the apartment we rented. Left the (fake) tree up until we moved out in July. Beer cans eventually were added to the tree decorations as the months wore on.

That's awesome - that's inspiration!

It's all gone and packed away !! :banana:

The tree and all of the other stuffs are packed but it always gives me mixed emotions whenever I do it. I always love seeing Christmas decorations around the house. My son and I love Christmas. But I also like to get back to "normal" again.

I thing though, the fake tree fit well in it's box the last time - why can't I fit them all now?

I thing though, the fake tree fit well in it's box the last time - why can't I fit them all now?

I find if you jump on the box a few times the tree tends to fit better. :tumbsup:

I was away at the time so when I got back my wife had removed all trace of Christmas from the house... except for the lights up around our bedroom which are too high for her... which I guess I better do tonight. :(

I was away at the time so when I got back my wife had removed all trace of Christmas from the house... except for the lights up around our bedroom which are too high for her... which I guess I better do tonight. :(

Maybe she wants you to leave them up!! :tits::butt:

You old dog you!!!!

• My Little Pony

Maybe she wants you to leave them up!! :tits::butt:

You old dog you!!!!

Are they red lights?